What was Arcade Fire's setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't recall exactly but Rebellion, Tunnels, Laika, Power Out, Crown, and of course Wake up were played.

They still played Wake Up just before U2 came on. Everybody knew what that meant, the lights were off, so it didn't really bother anyone that it was the second time in 1 hour that this song was played...!

That would've been really cool if they actually could've played it right before U2 came out. Too bad that's not possible I guess.

Yeah... with all the guitar tuning and stage changes, they couldn't really do that.

The Arcade Fire were great though. I really enjoyed their set. They brought their own lights on stage and were quite into it. I can't really say the same about the crowd but that's normal I guess for an opening act...

Badyouken said:
Yeah... with all the guitar tuning and stage changes, they couldn't really do that.

The Arcade Fire were great though. I really enjoyed their set. They brought their own lights on stage and were quite into it. I can't really say the same about the crowd but that's normal I guess for an opening act...

they could do it

Badyouken said:

Eh? This was my 8th show on the tour and this is by far the best reception an opening act has received thus far on the tour. The whole arena was almost filled up by the time Arcade Fire started their set, a far cry from the days of Kings of Leon :lol:

I missed Arcade Fire in Montréal (for good reasons!) but actually the tall, lanky AF member with the glasses stood behind me for some of the show when taking breaks from the ellipse (it was crammed in there!)

Setlist for Montreal 1 was:

Wake Up
Laika
No Cars Go
Tunnels
Haiti
Crown of Love
Neighbourhood 3 Power Out >
Rebellion Lies

During Montreal 2, the band walked the ellipse at the end of Rebellion then near the tip walked through the entire floor (with no security around them). It was a hilarious way to end their set. Montreal 2 was the same setlist I believe.

Back
Top Bottom