what is GA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
General Admission, which means no reserved seats. GA allows you entry onto the floor close to the stage, standing room only.

doogie, you'd rather have standing tix for Dublin, wouldn't you?

I have those. :wink:

GA means Georgia Line!!! It was a joke used in the Bruce Springsteen GA line for the Rising Tour before the Dultch Winnabago Incident with the GA line list.

radioskugga said:
What i have never understood is the expression: "nosebleed seats" what does that mean?
It's because being up at high altitudes can sometimes cause your nose to bleed. So it's an exaggeratory joke about how high up you are if you have the seats in the uppermost tier of seating.

Aha, now it get it... thanks! haha i was thinking it had something to do with you have to bend forward to see the stage, so far that you might get the head of the guy infront of you smacked on your nose when he got up. :huh:

radioskugga said:
What i have never understood is the expression: "nosebleed seats" what does that mean?

I thought it was in reference to people that were at a concert and chronic nose-pickers. Kinda like Ralph Wiggum:

"The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom