what a stupid thing to post on a U2 site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's a big :hug: and a :kiss: for you...U2Girl1978

and WildHoneyAlways.....:hug::kiss:

and redkat :hug: :kiss:

and dork :hug: :kiss:

and the soul waits :hug: :kiss:

pheeew!! That was 5 beautiful women in a row!!! (Why isn't this real life?)

And KUEFC09U2 you'll get a :hug: too for making this happen.....you won't get a kiss though.....and DON'T take that personally :wink:

zwervers2 said:

What's this thread about(edge voice ala Rattle and Hum)
It's a hugging journey

I'm worried about you boys and all that male bonding stuff. Shouldn't be allowed. Have you decided where our real party is going to be???

1stOne said:

I'm worried about you boys and all that male bonding stuff. Shouldn't be allowed. Have you decided where our real party is going to be???

In times like these we have to bond Sylvia...don't know about the money..is there an interference budget for this??:wink:

1stOne said:

I believe axver has offered his room. though it's a long flight for most he does have the view

:hmm:
:flirt:

redkat said:

I believe axver has offered his room. though it's a long flight for most he does have the view

Just think of the lovely sunrise from his window.

LOL........nice thread ppl thanks for the entertainment :wink:

hey Chizip i LOVE ur signature........im so glad iv finally found some1 who feels the same way abt dirty day (live) as i do.:wink: :wink: :wink:

redkat said:

I also have a pool table. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom