Weird u2.com email

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 in the first leg sale, 2 last week in the pre-sale, then 2 this morning.

i wonder if they will cancel my latest 2, my previous 2, or i'll get both.

hmmm. good for you--i tired though and min ewas a no go! oh well ......

2 for may
2 for oct
wouldnt let me in for nov....

Has anybody had tickets actually cancelled by U2.COM as a result of buying additional tickets or maybe using the same credit card on 2 or 3 seperate orders?

i know that happened in some of the european presales, but i think that was people buying more than 4 at a time for those gigs...

I tried mine again and it did work but I canceled for fear the tickets I did already buy and really do want to keep would be canceled.

Do you think they would cancel BOTH sets of tix if you used it again or just the additional tix you bought

if you are a former Prop member, you get 2 sets of tickets to 2 shows...anything beyond that is over the limit...according to the guidelines they set up.

What if you use the same credit card # for all the tickets but it's on 3 seperate memberships as 1 is mine, one my wife's and one my brohters that I charged all on my card but never for the same show..

Any ideas if I'll have a problem?

I guess its already been established on here, but my code should not have worked, and did not work.

last week, my code at 1st was allowing me to buy 2 sets of tix, even though I had gotten through for the 1st leg. I only bought one set, but kept checking to see if the code would continue to wirk. Then midday on Wed they caught on and the code stopped working. Looks like they are getting on top of most memberships.

I'm a Prop member who couldn't get any tickets for the 1st leg (so my code went unused). For the 3rd leg, I was able to get two tickets for two shows on the Prop presale day. I received the strange U2.com e-mail last night telling me that they were re-activating my code for the final presale today (which led me to believe that they were bending the rules for the remaining 3rd leg shows).

I tried to buy tickets in the Prop presale today, and I was shut out (saying code already used). All is well though. I'm happy with the tickets that I do have, and I didn't want to sweat it out wondering if another purchase would put me over the limit (and into cancellation territory).

Back
Top Bottom