Wait for it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sallycinnamon78 said:

Just emailed them.
Are we all having the exact same problem?
I'm aseriously going to cry. I know it sounds stupid, but after I found out about my sister being ill, thisw has been keeping me going. :(:sad:

:hug:

Hopefully this ticketing fuck-up will be resolved and all of you will get what you want.

yup i cant go back on my browser because it tells me that i came from the wrong URL.....i never shut my browser down....now i cant restart the process....

im sick,who the fuck do we complain to? ive waited for week for this,to general public sales are going to be just as hard.

Still no email back from gateway-lost my chance huh?

you definitely can't go back???
that is weird - it let me go back twice (i got timed out the first time i tried and my browser screwed up the second time_ nut on both occasions i could go back to the start page, refresh it and start again??
maybe i'm just lucky

Samu2 said:
im sick,who the fuck do we complain to? ive waited for week for this,to general public sales are going to be just as hard.

Still no email back from gateway-lost my chance huh?

same as me...seems we are screwed

maybe tho if this has happened,not many ppl have got tickets and we still have a chance,but I doubt it

ok i emailed the gateway help and it looks like my access code has beenreset becasue it's put me back in teh waiting thing now where as before it was being rejected. emailthem with your name address and access code and hopefully they can reset it for you.

my code is working Again

crazy shit

I type in the code,didnt work so I copied and pasted it from the log in panel and got in-but still the waiting oage

chrissybaby said:
yup i cant go back on my browser because it tells me that i came from the wrong URL.....i never shut my browser down....now i cant restart the process....

THAT'S exactly whats happened to me :sad: :sad:

It's working for me again but now I've decided I can't afford the 100 quid on tickets - it was only 45 last time :(

my code working now again.....HOW DO I GET MANCHESTER STANDING IS IT UNRESERVED!!!!! lol......then where on seating chart best available..?

bammo2 said:
I've been staring at the please wait page for about 20minutes now

what would happen if I clicked refresh?

go for it, it worked when i did it - all yo're doing is refreshing the page before it refreshes itself every 10 seconds so it should eb fine

obviosuyl if that doesnt work though its not my fault :wink:

**************IMPORTANT*******************

KEEP TRYING

I HAD MY CODE BLOCKED, USE THE PRESALE URL AND MAKE SURE COOKIES ARE ON

IT HAS JUST LET ME THROUGH. - though at £378.50 for 4 (I've been saving for this for over 1 and a half years. Still, at least it'll be fun in the bank when my friends pay me back...), I'm starting to wish it hadn't - I'm still sick with this service. I wish you the best of luck getting through.

Last edited:
-Macphisto-UK said:
Well this is fun. I am surprisingly relaxed and not stressed at all by this.

LOL i also think this is sort of funny...that is prvided i get the tix in the end else im really bummed

ok this is so riduculous i can only laugh. My access code has been blocked now, for a second time. The page you have arrived from is not the correct one.

I give up. I;ll go see franz ferdinand instead, cheaper easier, and if i'm much honest, a better album.

after i got back i got this:
T
'o access this page you must arrive from the correct page'

thanks very much!!! f*cking uselless

HOORRAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy: :huh: :eeklaugh:

Don't know what the hell happened but my code started working again and I got 4 GA Tix to Twickenham....I think i'm gonna cry

pre-sale - not for the faint-hearted or those with a nervous disposition. Good luck everyone else...keep trying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom