Wait for it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking about giving up. I really can't afford $55 a ticket plus transportation costs to Twickenham, and I think my code is gone now anyway.

i think i am im getting this

If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.

zooholland said:
i think i am im getting this

If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.

SAME HERE

oh my GOD redmen how did u get london standing?! when the page changed for me it only had a link for twickenham seated, standing had no link!!
that was the most stressful 10 minutes in my entire life
now i'll have to battle against the public for GAs somewhere else...
howww did u get standing?

Aardvark747 said:

HOW FUCKIN MUCH!!!!?????

From memory the tickets were £55 each, £4.95 for postage, then it must be £5 admin fee, yes it's a fookin rip off but IMO worth it, seen U2 in concert since 1983. All tickets are rip off's , I'm a Liverpool FC season ticket holder, we get shafted for away tickets, we play Birmingham city next month and that's £45!!!

damn RA-d thats not the news i want to hear (but then it seems that my code is not lost yet

SOOOO everyyyything not lost ...oh sorry different band

does anyone else's ticketmaster screen seem to have crashed while waiting to be take to 'the next step' in the booking process?

Aardvark747 said:
it.s telling me that it' opening a page now.... onsaleticketmastereurope or something...Is that worth waiting in a cue for, or shall I just start again?

dont start again....you'll lose your code

stu_67 said:
oh my GOD redmen how did u get london standing?! when the page changed for me it only had a link for twickenham seated, standing had no link!!
that was the most stressful 10 minutes in my entire life
now i'll have to battle against the public for GAs somewhere else...
howww did u get standing?

There were two underlined links, seated and standing, choose standing and the ticket cost and put in my details, had a scary mo when I typed in my cc number wrong and panicked but got it sorted, the only worrying thing is that I don't have a confirm email, got my reseveration code.

this is horrible. ive waited 18 minutes, in which time ive had to wait for u2.com to load up, the membership site to change, and now im waiting for ticketmaster.

manchester is £85 each or for 2?

the thieving gits at ticketmaster!

yes - the waiting site does keep crashing - i got through once and it said i had come from a wrong url

boomchabono said:
this is horrible. ive waited 18 minutes, in which time ive had to wait for u2.com to load up, the membership site to change, and now im waiting for ticketmaster.

manchester is £85 each or for 2?

the thieving gits at ticketmaster!

each

aardvark i think were in a sort of cue and when it refreshes you might get lucky....or not

Damn i am getting a liitle bit fearful here

im glad they will probabaly do 3 concerts in holland in the arena im pretty sure i can get tix for that..

anyone else getting...

error '80020009'
Exception occurred.

/cgi/U2_presale.asp, line 514

???

:mad: :(

RA-D said:
yes - the waiting site does keep crashing - i got through once and it said i had come from a wrong url

So should i start again or just wait and see if anything changes?

oh boy those americans are in for a really screwed up time if they wake up and think that they just gonna order some tix

Wonder how many of us have lost there code by malfunctioning sites

Back
Top Bottom