U2 Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Melbournian said:
Why not go the right!
Adam's a legend. I reakon he's the funniest!
I'm from Melbourne and am seeing them here on the 18th and in Sydney on the 13th.
GA is by far the best way to go. I'll be lining up all day.

If you had ever seen Edge guitar 3 feet from your face during The Electric Co. you would know why the left is the ultimate.

The Edge is incredible

Thanks for all the advice everyone! I too am going to both Melbourne shows (the 18th will be my first U2 concert ever - woohooo!!!) and I am soooooo excited! Lol! Only 21 days to go!!!! :D :D

I didn't realise that we weren't allowed to line up before 9.00 am at Telstra Dome like I was planning to (I really really want to be up close)... so thanks for pointing that out! :)

I have been to a concert at Telstra Dome before, (also GA tickets), and backpacks/bags were fine then. They just searched our bags before-hand and made us chuck out our water bottles...

Now, this is probably a very silly (and embarressing) question, but my major concern about lining up all day is losing your place if you have to go to the toilet or something... does anybody have any advice about what to do in such situations? Can your spot be held if you have to go? I don't think I can cope without drinking any water for an entire day!!

Back
Top Bottom