u2 coming up next on headline news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
I wonder if they'll show what the stage looks like when the U2 piece comes on.

*hopes desperately that they do!*

hope they have something live ! considering most of the show is live. maybe an interview from the arena.

Queen Bee said:
How long is this show? If it's 30-minutes long the U2 piece is going be extremely short. :(

*snort*

I don't even know if I have the right channel... (the only news I watch is BBC). I've got CNN on, but I don't know if we get the same version of CNN north of the border. If they're going on about the Schiavo case, then I've got the right one on.

GibsonGirl said:

*snort*

I don't even know if I have the right channel... (the only news I watch is BBC). I've got CNN on, but I don't know if we get the same version of CNN north of the border. If they're going on about the Schiavo case, then I've got the right one on.

Thats what i have on my CNN feed right now.

as i'm waiting i flipped channels and headline is number 37 here and much more music is channel 36 and Sometimes was on the top ten show number eight, first time I've seen it make the countdown as the video just came out last week in Canada, also I noticed it debuted at number 27 on muchmusic. anyhow just passing time, hopefully footage from San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom