U2+Bonnaroo=Internet Jam Tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bold99

Babyface
great timing, tix for U2 and the Bonnaroo Music Festival both go onsale tomorrow at the same time.....should be not at all fustrating.

Well, go for the U2 tickets......the festival probably won't even sell out......U2 will sell like three billion seats in 6 minutes (although 2.4 billion will go to brokers and scalpers)

Bonnaroo sold out 1st day last year. Its bigger this year and the lineup is already fantastic. And the rumored acts are making it more interesting.

I have a friend getting tix for those, Im handling the U2 front. I'm not worried about Bonnaroo tix at all, the U2 ones Im kind of dreading the whole situation.

For those who don't know.....

Bonnaroo is an annual festival held on some farm in Tennessee. It's mainly a jam band type of festival, and it's HUGE. It's got a hippy atmosphere to it. Dave Matthews Band is headlining it, so the tickets are gonna go fast for it.

The_acrobat said:

Bonnaroo is an annual festival held on some farm in Tennessee. It's mainly a jam band type of festival, and it's HUGE. It's got a hippy atmosphere to it. Dave Matthews Band is headlining it, so the tickets are gonna go fast for it.

Yeah, but DMB sucks. I'd rather see Bono pretending to be a kangaroo while playing a digeridoo.

Alright, apparently we have music fans with no taste. . .

Bonnaroo is a fantastic experience and the bands that perform are more than anything you'll get out of one show from "the boys". I love U2 and all but for anyone to condemn a line-up that Bonnaroo can produce you need to be silly beyond belief. . .they will make a believer out of anyone. The talent that lines up for that festival is more incredible than the hype any one band can produce.

The_acrobat said:

Actually, there never really is a headliner but if there were this year, it's Widespread Panic, who are performing twice!!!! And for those who don't know Widespread, they put DMB to shame. . .

DMB does suck. Thats a personal opinion. I respect the musicianship but hate the fucking songs.

That said, Bonnaroo is still fucking amazing, best festival in the states past 2 years bar none. The lineups are always eclectic and theres always something to please anyone. Usually though, its all good.

Back
Top Bottom