Twickenham 1 Setlist Party Uno!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Thanks for the update! Ok, now back out to run errands in my hubbys crappy non-airconditioned 'vehicle' :madspit:

:wave:

Sounds like you need to call MTV to "pimp your ride"

brwh1 said:
LAPOE
have never been convinced.
until.......i saw it in manchester.
the real centrepiece. a great spectacle and ROCKER

agreed..LAPOE rocks live!!!

funny: everytime I want to MOAN...and MOAN some more I restrain myself. It was a beautiful day, glass of wine, friends all around, bought depeche mode tickets GA, finaly got my money back from a "friend"...DAMN THAT BROADCASTFIASCO DAMNED :mad:

I usually come back to the chatter when I'm not in a time constraint. Not to worry, I will re-read, since it appears to be a 'slimmer' party thread than normal - I mean you're only on page 12!

Have fun... with or without me..... without or without meeeee oooohhhh..... :wink:

God Part III said:

**prediction***
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
---
Zoo Station
The Fly
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
---
Yahweh
Vertigo

I reckon it'll be With Or Without You instead of Wild Horses, and perhaps Original Of The Species or Bad instead of Yahweh.

Lila64 said:
I usually come back to the chatter when I'm not in a time constraint. Not to worry, I will re-read, since it appears to be a 'slimmer' party thread than normal - I mean you're only on page 12!

Have fun... with or without me..... without or without meeeee oooohhhh..... :wink:

we'll have fuuuuuuun....with or without yooooou

thetitans2k said:

Sounds like you need to call MTV to "pimp your ride"

See if they want to pimp hubby's '89 Toyota Camry that looks like it needs a paint job from the outside, and had lots of recyclables on the inside... :mad:

:lmao:

ElessarTom said:

I reckon it'll be With Or Without You insted of Wild Horses, and perhaps Original Of The Species or Bad instead of Yahweh.

Nah.. they soundchecked it tonight...

And also they can't play the exact same set as they did last night.

zwervers2 said:

agreed..LAPOE rocks live!!!

funny: everytime I want to MOAN...and MOAN some more I restrain myself. It was a beautiful day, glass of wine, friends all around, bought depeche mode tickets GA, finaly got my money back from a "friend"...DAMN THAT BROADCASTFIASCO DAMNED :mad:

DEPECHE MODE on tour again?

God Part III said:

Nah.. they soundchecked it tonight...

And also they can't play the exact same set as they did last night.

I'd be delighted if they did Wild Horses. If they do that AND WOWY then 5 of my top 6 songs will have been played tonight...

Anyone fancy guessing what the sixth is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom