ticketmaster SUCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you honestly believe you would get fucking GA?

I had two shit nosebleed seats pulled at 10:01 had no wait time at all, then I got an internal service error

I actually had 2 GA's, but then there was an error in processing. I'm so mad. Now I can't even get on.

FUCKING BASTARDS.

I had Boston II GAs. I had two of them. It was processing my order. Then it gave me a fucking error. t/o. Time out, I presume.

FUCK YOU, TICKETMASTER. Now some fuckwit has got my tickets. For my special show. Fuck you, fuck Ticketmaster, fuck it all.

Looks like the tix available in the public sale are basically the same crap tix that were still availble in the pre-sale yesterday.

phill 2

I was in on Philly 2 seconds after the onsale.. ticketBASTARD crashed on me while waiting for the tickets

you SUCK TICKETMASTER

Axver said:
FUCKING BASTARDS.

I had Boston II GAs. I had two of them. It was processing my order. Then it gave me a fucking error. t/o. Time out, I presume.

FUCK YOU, TICKETMASTER. Now some fuckwit has got my tickets. For my special show. Fuck you, fuck Ticketmaster, fuck it all.

My girlfriend just got GAs to Boston III. I have the most perfect girl in the entire world. Take that, Ticketwankerfuckingbastard!

briarrose said:
I actually had 2 GA's, but then there was an error in processing. I'm so mad. Now I can't even get on.

I had the same thing happen to me, but I checked my account and I got the tickets anyway.

That was ridiculous. How are concerts sold out after one minute? Unbelievable.

Philly second night

i am so pissed, I was in the second night philly like immediately when they went on sale, picked ONE GA ticket.. one min wait, thought "I've got the best shot possible"

and then TM crashed on me

unbelievable.

with all of the money they make and this is the best they can do?
you suck

I had lower level, 12th row seats and had to give them up because it wouldn't let me put in Canada as the country. :|

10:25

i just tried to see what was best available on 2nd night Philly and it's completely sold out

How can that be? that show was annouced 15 minutes ago?

Axver said:
FUCKING BASTARDS.

WOWWW!!, exact same thing happend for me for Philly. I had 2 GAs and as I went to submit order it said there was an internal error....BULLLSHIT!!

I got about 4-5 errors this morning in looking for tickets. 1 minute wait times, that went up to 2, then 3, then back down and back up again. And no tickets.

C'mon 4th show!

Grindstone said:
i cant even get on ticketmaster..

I couldn't get the page to load until 10:15. I kept getting an error message that said something like "Limited Access...try again later"

Back
Top Bottom