Ticket sales

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adele

The Fly
Has anyone out there ordered tickets for any U2 concert in the UK from seetickets.com???? Or ever ordered from this particular site before? was just wondering how reliable they are?:huh:

I have used seetickets many times before (they are also known as wayahead.com) and have found them to be very reliable

Thanx

Thanx for that, I was gettin a bit worried as my sister-in-law booked the tix she said we're in the 2nd tier but not sure which block yet and won't get tix til 10 days b4 concert.
Just hope our seats are not at the back of the stage, but I'll just be very happy to be there anyway. It'll be our 3rd time!!!:wave:

the only unusual thing about the company, is that they recently started a trial delivery system, using a courier company rather than the royal mail.

This meant that I answered my front door to the courier, and had to produce photo ID (passport) to prove that I was who I am, a bit of unecessary perhaps, but i got those tickets safely

OK ta for info. I'll let my sis-in-law know bout the passport. I really don't care as long as we get the tickets, it was an absolute nightmare to get them.

Back
Top Bottom