Ticket Legit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spasm26

The Fly
I recently purchased a U2 ticket from ebay. The only problem is that it has a stamp on the front that says "void", and underneath it says "novelty puposes only". Do you think it's legit?

I have a backstage pass to go with your ticket.....

It unfortunately says void too!

I know I'm just spit-balling here, but my guess is that the ticket really is void. Yeah, I've made up my mind. It's void:wink:

spasm26 said:
I recently purchased a U2 ticket from ebay. The only problem is that it has a stamp on the front that says "void", and underneath it says "novelty puposes only". Do you think it's legit?

do you have a link to the auction?

Don't you get it, he/she is taking a shot at the posts of ppl saying that are worried that they're getting taken on ebay. Mostly its people not knowing that ticketfast tics can be copied multiple times.

U2fan05 said:
Don't you get it, he/she is taking a shot at the posts of ppl saying that are worried that they're getting taken on ebay. Mostly its people not knowing that ticketfast tics can be copied multiple times.

i agree...

this is a crappy situation. you should contact ticketmaster for verification and then contact ebay ASAP if the tix are fake.

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom