The Official I CANT get tickets because I am BROKE thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snutes1

Acrobat
I already have tickets for NJ on May 18th. Then I had GA tickets for this fall in MSG already in "My hand" and I let them go because I am so tight with my budget now. especially with a new baby coming. I'm pretty distraught because I had to settle for NJ and I live in NY.

Oh well. Enjoy the shows guys

Name your baby Bono, and you'll have good ticket buying karma in the future! Having to be an adult and do the responsible thing sometimes sucks, but at least you get to see them once.

Just think, your son or daughter will be a teenager and you'll be saying "I gave up the chance to see U2 at Madison Square Garden to buy you a stroller and a crib. I don't want to hear about it that you don't get enough allowance!"

Hopefully his or her answer won't be "U who?"

I am being an adult and doing the responsible thing...seeing as many shows on this tour as I can.

I have a tickets for the 18th also in NJ see you there - Thank God my tax check came - I'm going to try for NY on Monday - hoping for the best!!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Name your baby Bono, and you'll have good ticket buying karma in the future! Having to be an adult and do the responsible thing sometimes sucks, but at least you get to see them once.

Just think, your son or daughter will be a teenager and you'll be saying "I gave up the chance to see U2 at Madison Square Garden to buy you a stroller and a crib. I don't want to hear about it that you don't get enough allowance!"

Hopefully his or her answer won't be "U who?"

Haha thats funny, my 2 and half year old begs me everyday to see "Elevation" live from Slane. She tells me in her language "meeu2 daddy, meeu2". I try to put the Boston show because she's oversaturating the Slane show, but she knows the difference.

Back
Top Bottom