Solution to "Limited Access... Try again later"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fmattyh

Acrobat
Hey guys, I know why you're getting the message:

Access to our ticketing system is currently limited.
Please try again at a later time
It means you're refreshing too fast. Try it - hit refresh a bunch of times in a row and that will always come up, and then stay up until you don't hit refresh for a specified amount of time (I think one minute).

I'm not 100% certain about this, it's just something I've noticed from my own observations.

An even better solution is to clean out your cookies in your browser setup, instead of having to wait.

I don't know if it makes any sense, but during the pre-sale, I was going back to the pages where all the shows are listed and re-clicking constantly instead of refreshing the event page. I know it's a bit slower, but it might work better in the end since I got the right page super quick during the pre-sale.

For this one, I tried refreshing for Boston I, and it was a bit over 10am and nothing was changing, so I went back to the previous page and clicked on Find tickets and it worked. Couldn't get GAs though.

Then when I realized the third Boston show was about to go onsale, I did the same thing (going back one page instead of refreshing), and I got in straight in and managed to get 2 GAs.

Back
Top Bottom