So who got Australia tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally have a GA ticket to Brisbane. A Friend of a friend decided to sell it to me for $170. Fair enough i suppose after he queued 4 hrs on the hottest day all year. He picked up 8 tickets all .... for a bunch of guys from their work. plus 2 of our other friends got tickets too, so at least 10 of us will hangout togethor. So there will be 2 total Hardcore U2 fans, 6 casual fans and 2 noobs i think.

stagman said:
I finally have a GA ticket to Brisbane. A Friend of a friend decided to sell it to me for $170. Fair enough i suppose after he queued 4 hrs on the hottest day all year. He picked up 8 tickets all .... for a bunch of guys from their work. plus 2 of our other friends got tickets too, so at least 10 of us will hangout togethor. So there will be 2 total Hardcore U2 fans, 6 casual fans and 2 noobs i think.

Some friend to be making a $70 profit. I lined up for 13 hours and sold 7 tickets to my friends at cost price. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Not dumb, just true...

I spent my weeks wage on tickets for friends. Why would i charge more than cost??? For friends???
:ohmy:

Im taking my little sister to melb 2, if i get down to melbourne on friday i may venture into scalper town and see if i can get a ticket... i hate scalpers though

i only managed to get aukland 1, brisbane and adelaide, missed out completely on melbourne and sydney :(

will try to get a ticket to aukland 2 on the day, duno how sucessful thats gonna be :(

btw axver, do you have GA tix or seats?

2 GA's for Melb 1 in the presale. Too poor to go to any more than that. :(

Hopefully one will suffice, but if I don't get a magical evening... *shakes fist*

Back
Top Bottom