So what celebrities were at the MSG shows...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone remember Bono giving a celeb shout-out before 10/8's One, thanking "Susan SUR-un-don and Tim Robbinson" for their tireless support? :wink:

(And sami, I remember him giving the shout-out to a bunch of people on 10/14, mentioning Jay-Z and Beyonce, Stipe, Martin, Lenny and Moby! I recall thinking it was the most random group of artists!)

Who was mentioned on 10/10?

Threadjack - did anyone see him on The Daily Show last night? HATE!!

I'm sure he snorted derisively with disgust at all of Bono's left-wing tree-hugging banter! :eyebrow:

melsbud said:
Threadjack - did anyone see him on The Daily Show last night? HATE!!

I'm sure he snorted derisively with disgust at all of Bono's left-wing tree-hugging banter! :eyebrow:

To his credit, O'Reilly did tell Bono that Bono was doing God's work during his visit to the O'Reilly factor.

52021555_968c05d956.jpg

Oh god I completely for got about this - I saw Nikolai Fraiture from the Strokes at the 10/14 show near merch booths. I was so :combust: about that!

On 10/11, I was way down low in Sec 50, and I saw the guy who played Flash Thompson in the SPIDER-MAN movie in GA, on the outside of the ring. I felt sorry for anybody standing behind him - he's huge.

And, I'm pretty sure I saw Salman Rushdie down in the VIP pit on 10/14, making out with some (much younger) chick. I have a photo, but the picture's pretty bad.

melsbud said:
Anyone remember Bono giving a celeb shout-out before 10/8's One, thanking "Susan SUR-un-don and Tim Robbinson" for their tireless support? :wink:

(And sami, I remember him giving the shout-out to a bunch of people on 10/14, mentioning Jay-Z and Beyonce, Stipe, Martin, Lenny and Moby! I recall thinking it was the most random group of artists!)

Who was mentioned on 10/10?

Didn't he mention Orlando Bloom on 10/8, as well? Or was that 10/10?

Mario Botali (?) from the food network is a huge U2 fan.. he was also at the brooklyn show

I just have to say I think it's great when celebrities are willing to selflessly mingle with regular people. It's good for them. :) That's how I met Eddie Vedder during Elevation :cute:

i dont think id really recognize any celebrities unless people pointed them out to me

Back
Top Bottom