Seattle I Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok during mysterious ways bono pulled a girl up and gave her a piggy back ride around the ellipse

bono_man2002 said:

:up:. I Hope you have a blast!.

Yeah, I know I will :dancing: . Besides, the one song I really want to hear is COBL (my fave U2 song), and I know they play that at every show.

While, I'm here, might as well ask a couple of questions.

1) When do they usually get on stage?
2) About how much time is there usually in between KOL and U2?

Vpk0718 said:

Yeah, I know I will :dancing: . Besides, the one song I really want to hear is COBL (my fave U2 song), and I know they play that at every show.

They get on between 8:50 and 9:00.

Its about 45 Mins between KOL and U2.....usually.

Chizip said:
ok during mysterious ways bono pulled a girl up and gave her a piggy back ride around the ellipse

oh, that is FANTASTIC! i wanna see pics/video of this... thanks for the update!! :)

Vpk0718 said:

1) 9pm
2) about 45 minutes I think?

UPDATE:

LAPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Mircale Drug
SYCMIOYO
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One
ZooStation
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
All Because of You

Also, after he dropped off the girl, she started to run back to her spot, and bono ran after her

it was cute

Vpk0718 said:

U2 usually comes on around 9-ish local time...

COBL is quite good live...from what most say, it's a fantastic opener, so hopefully you'll see it from that spot!

*Ally* said:

Lila, you COULD guarantee that you'd be on the rail if you get to the GA line early enough. either you'd be inside the ellipse on the front rail (if you won the lottery), or on the outside rail of the ellipse. you'd just have to guarantee that you're in about the first 50 people or so in line...

Can I quote you on that? LOL. Gets down to Staples Center, semi-early. Security laughs in my face. But I tell them "Ally" said so! :wink:

I've never been one to go down and wait for hours and hours in line for U2 "heart" or "ellipse", but am seriously thinking about it for the fall. But my daughter wants to go as well, and she'll be 11 at the time. It's a bit of an (L.A.) drive for us, plus the day of school she'd be missing. Not to mention I don't have any tickets for the 3rd leg yet... I'd hate to have GAs and not be on a rail of any type. Told her if we did the floor & line waiting, she had to bring a hat for Bono to pull off of her to wear and she'd have to be extra cute that day (she's adorable now), AND if Bono pulled her up, she'd have to be holding my other hand - we go as a DUO! LOL

OK, Yahweh or OOTS?

My money says Yahweh.

Still holding out for ABOY/Gloria/Yahweh/40 one of these days ...

You'll have a blast vbk0718. Enjoy the show and let us read what you thought in the reviews section. :up:

I'm already pumped for my Vancouver dates! :drool:

Chizip said:
UPDATE:

Also, after he dropped off the girl, she started to run back to her spot, and bono ran after her

it was cute

oh my god.....:drool:

Alright...I know, I know. No more PLEBA moments. Shows almost over anyway....

Chizip said:

Can I speak for all the females here? We are thrilled for this girl, and EXTREMELY jealous!!!

Thanks for the info everyone.

walkon11 said:
COBL is quite good live...from what most say, it's a fantastic opener, so hopefully you'll see it from that spot!

Yeah, ever since I heard the album, I've wanted COBL to be the first U2 song I experienced live. Looks like that's gonna happen :D

UPDATE:

LAPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Mircale Drug
SYCMIOYO
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One
ZooStation
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
All Because of You
Yahweh

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You are extremely right! I'm usually not very jealous for the girls that go onstage...but now...I'm EXTREMELY jealous for this one...man...she got a PIGGY BACK RIDE!

Hehehe....ride him cowgirl! :D

Really, I cannot wait to see a video of this!

Almost over...

Chizip, tell the lovely Ms. Ruffian I said thanks so much for providing the list, and thanks to you also, for receiving/typing. :)

She's staying for Seattle II, right?

UPDATE:

LAPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Mircale Drug
SYCMIOYO