Seattle I Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the detailed updates, chip! i wonder who the random dude was that got onstage...?

too funny 'bout larry's zipper being down... poor larry breaks his 'cool' image for once! :wink:

Yahweh's gonna be back tonight. I am 100% certain that the band have now found their solid night 1 and night 2 setlists. I think they have found their groove now (and which songs they want to play for the time being).

So much for me getting An Cat Dubh tommorow. Fuck that:rant: :rant: :angry: :angry: :sad:

EDIT: OR Electric Co. The two fucking songs that I was looking forward to this whole tour. They better fucking play one of them tomorrow.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

LAPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Mircale Drug
SYCMIOYO
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One
ZooStation
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Larry with his zipper down?

And I MISSED IT?

Oops... Sorry, this isn't 2001 and I no longer am a card carrying PLEBAN. Carryon.

once a Pleban, always a Pleban! :wink:

I liked Yahweh live, personally. But if they changed it up, I would be okay with that. Saw it 3 times first leg. Now I just need some tix for 3rd leg in the fall... Would get GAs for me & daughter if I could guarantee getting into the ellipse and on the rail (or put her on a rail). But no guarantees, and she's short (me too), so being on the floor anywhere else at Staples would be pointless. I digressed, sorry!

Roland of Gilead said:

Gloria and Bad are REALLY something to look forward to. Cheer up and don't sound so down.

Eh, I know. ACD and Electric Co. are two of my favorite U2 songs, and I never thought I'd get to hear them live, until I found out they were being played this tour. BTW, tomorrow is my first show.

Lila64 said:
I liked Yahweh live, personally. But if they changed it up, I would be okay with that. Saw it 3 times first leg. Now I just need some tix for 3rd leg in the fall... Would get GAs for me & daughter if I could guarantee getting into the ellipse and on the rail (or put her on a rail). But no guarantees, and she's short (me too), so being on the floor anywhere else at Staples would be pointless. I digressed, sorry!

Lila, you COULD guarantee that you'd be on the rail if you get to the GA line early enough. either you'd be inside the ellipse on the front rail (if you won the lottery), or on the outside rail of the ellipse. you'd just have to guarantee that you're in about the first 50 people or so in line...

I'm not seeing them til the 3rd leg(unless I can get tickets for May!), but I really hope they keep An Cat Dubh and Zoo Station on the list for the 3rd leg.

Vpk0718 said:

Eh, I know. ACD and Electric Co. are two of my favorite U2 songs, and I never thought I'd get to hear them live, until I found out they were being played this tour. BTW, tomorrow is my first show.

Electric Co. has been played at most shows. They may do it again. It's only at the last couple of cities that it hasn't made the second night, and even then, the second night set hasn't been set in stone.

Back
Top Bottom