Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:
Fast Cars during soundcheck.:drool:

Woohoo!

:applaud:

dancebabydance.jpg

Bring it on!!

Unfortunately I won't be here to party tonight either. :(
Work starts at 4 PM and when I come back the concert will be over.

Much fun to everybody who will be here!

Diane L said:
Aww, hi and bye, Miri!! :wave: I am cry that you can't stay. :sad:

Hey Diane!

:wave:

I am cry too. :sad:

And tomorrow will be the same story.
Most likely I won't be around on Sunday either.

Double cry.
Triple cry.

:scream:

Last edited:
I am so new to this..is there really a chance that we get to watch U2 tonite..?

Last night I had a dream of my family and I ( 40 of us including relatives ) were at a show in Dublin. I have never been to one in Dublin let alone travel to Dublin.

Anyways..it was front to end..the whole show( Out of Control opened the show with Irish Miners singing half the song on stage and "40" closed it )...and I remember Bono coming up into the stands after the show and standing beside me..and I say to him...

" You know Bono..you are an amazing person even though we've never met, and my Mother thinks you are extraordianary "

Than I went to talk about the show with everyone else around me. Hence....this is my first post into this thread because I owe it to the band who takes up my subconscious when I sleep.

So someone tell me if we get to watch a show tonite...cuz it might be eerily similar to what I dreamed about last night.

So the opening act is on stage?

This Brazil time is confusing me.

Hello everyone arriving. Goodbye to everyone leaving.

I'll be in and out tonight as well, depending on how much work i'm getting done.. :)

This is all quite exciting!

rymyx, we're not sure what's going on with that. I'll likely get more information as we get closer to showtime; we're still about an hour away from it.

Meanwhile, welcome to the Setlist Party! :wave:

And Miri, I know what you mean about these parties. I'm going to try to at least :hyper: :hyper: some time tomorrow evening, but I do have to work from 5-9 pm EST, so I'll probably not be able to do more than that. Work spoils all our fun!!!

Hi Cleazer! Hi Harbinger! :wave: :wave:

:wave: Hi peeps, long time no party. I was in London last week so I was in a bad time zone for the Mexico shows. Back home now - good to be back at a setlist party. :rockon:

My computers hard drive spontaneously combusted during the last setlist party, if my new one has arrived, I’ll be back on after I get home, if not I AM CRY

i'm an addict now!!!!!!

unfortunately i don't have friends at the concert tonight....so i can't update...

francy said:
hi patti!!!:wave:
hi pop artist....i'm in birmingham...don't tell me..i went to bed at 7.30 am....

I was staying at my sister's and my brother-in-law has like four computers including laptops in the house - I was tempted! But they would have thought I was well and truly nuts if I was sitting there at the computer when they woke up in the morning, so I had to act normal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom