San Jose 2 setlist party thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love and Peace or Else, Vertigo - Stories For Boys, Elevation, The Cry - Electric Co., An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, City of Blinding Lights, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - Hands That Built America, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One, Original of the Species

Encore(s): The Fly, Mysterious Ways, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

mirrorballman said:
Love and Peace or Else, Vertigo - Stories For Boys, Elevation, The Cry - Electric Co., An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, City of Blinding Lights, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - Hands That Built America, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One, Original of the Species

I REJOICE!!!!

Where the fuck is "Zoo Station"? Hope it's only gone for a little while.

mirrorballman said:

Cool

More from u2 tours:
'Original of the Species' makes its premiere tonight with Edge on piano as Bono sings, and Adam and Larry joining in with cues from Bono. Bono brings a female fan on stage during 'Mysterious Ways.' Thr crowd on the floor outside the ellipse is rowdier than usual, and security helps at least two fans over the barrier away from the crush early in the show. Perhaps as a result, the band spends little time out at the edge of the ellipse during the rest of the show.

HERE IT IS:

I sincerely hope they didn't cut Zoo Station for Original Of The Species.

I lied....

Came back to see if we've a setlist yet and you people have all gone insane.

Leaving to get straightjackets now...

RademR said:
yup, it got to AX for "Original...", too bad.
Yeah, I'm thrilled to see "Original of the Species," but--and I'm sure this is a cliché by now--they couldn't have cut "Elevation" instead?

mirrorballman said:

I'll miss Zoo Station...but Original IS my favorite song, so I'd sacrifice any other song for it.

Back
Top Bottom