San Diego DVD already on E-bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImOuttaControl

Refugee
ahh shit, it looks like I might have inadvertently gave this guy some business by posting the link here. :| Within 15 minutes of posting he sold 5 more copies already.

I cannot believe people are still paying for boots! You can have these for free in a matter of days or weeks!

Yes, if you can be patient, you'll be able to obtain this soon (as well as other shows I'm sure) for free via trading with your fellow U2 fans. Save your money! :yes:

Mark Freedman said:
I cannot believe people are still paying for boots! You can have these for free in a matter of days or weeks!

Well, a lot of people are still willing to pay I guess. That auction just ended; the guy sold 100 dvd's in less than 24 hours. That's crazy. :ohmy:

Maybe being a teacher I'm in the wrong business? :wink:

ImOuttaControl said:

Well, a lot of people are still willing to pay I guess. That auction just ended; the guy sold 100 dvd's in less than 24 hours. That's crazy. :ohmy:

Maybe being a teacher I'm in the wrong business? :wink:

I'm afraid that most people don't realize they can easily get it for free. I wish there was a way to communicate with them.

I would rather put my money towards the official one that will come out next year. I can wait.

we should have the dvd or mpeg/avi of the show on the boards here soon .... don't give that guy any money. It completely undermines the work of dedicated U2 fans here at interference ... when people started posted the audio to the San Diego show yesterday that was a complete insult to ChrisEdge. He could have sold it himself and make a nice profit since he was only one with a copy. Instead it shared with our community.

I can't understand why people still BUY these things. I mean, if you're too impatient to wait for a free copy, fine, but we all know how Bono feels about bootleggers/traders making money illegally and ripping off fans.... :no:

njelevation06 said:
we should have the dvd or mpeg/avi of the show on the boards here soon .... don't give that guy any money. It completely undermines the work of dedicated U2 fans here at interference ... when people started posted the audio to the San Diego show yesterday that was a complete insult to ChrisEdge. He could have sold it himself and make a nice profit since he was only one with a copy. Instead it shared with our community.

Are those mp3s that are circulating from Chrisedge? I wondered b/c usually most serious traders won't have anything to do w/ mp3s. If those were NOT supposed to be in mp3 format, I'll stop giving them to friends...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Are those mp3s that are circulating from Chrisedge? I wondered b/c usually most serious traders won't have anything to do w/ mp3s. If those were NOT supposed to be in mp3 format, I'll stop giving them to friends...

From Chrisedge's torrent on Easytree.org:

Originally posted by Chrisedge on Easytree
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS RECORDING.
MP3, FTP SERVER, DC, WEB, REMASTER, WHATEVER,
I CAN'T STOP YOU ANYWAYS!

ImOuttaControl said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6382227907&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I have to admit I got one, I'm just too interested to see what the show is like. It looks like it's pretty good quality also.

Wow, this guy's pushing his luck though. There are only 10 dvds left, meaning he's sold 90 San Diego Bootlegs in less than 24 hours! After shipping, that's grossing upwards of $2000 in a single day! :ohmy:
I got 1 as well, the auction has been pulled so looks like we have been ripped:(

Back
Top Bottom