San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% sure Beautiful Day is being played right now. So add that to the list.

Ok, I see a problem everyone -- it seems like everyone is at four site now -- spreading rumours to ourselves! We have to wait until U2Tours.com posts.

Gloria would make sense in the Electric Co and/or An Cat Dubh slot. I was actually surprised they didnt play Gloria for the first show as much as it was rehearsed. Thats why I predicted it would be done tonight.

seriously, someone joked about Ultraviolet? if they play that, I'm seriously going to step up from this beer to hard liqour.

It would appear the person on u2.com who said Ultra Violet was joking.

is ultraviolet being played, i cant keep up with all this readings

Thats funny LOL atU2.com is saying that we shouldnt expect much difference in the setlist yet from what i am seing COBL... Gloria...Elevation... Ultraviolet have been played and that is WAY different then last shows setlist!

Well, U2Tours.com confirmed Gloria, but they are not guaranteeing anything yet due to technical difficulties.

U2Tours is also not 100% reliable, in this situation. The site speaks of "technical difficulties" and so forth which may inhibit their accuracy. Just so y'all know...

Yep, u2neophobia confirms WOWY.

ELEVATION AND ULTRA VIOLET WERE NOT PLAYED.

I'm a bit disappointed they're doing WOWY but I'll reserve judgement until I actually hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom