San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RademR said:
ya, we're all here to see the live update of u2 playing the exact same songs as the opener. :huh:

i see what ure saying though

Saw a report elsewhere saying there'll be about 2-3 changes, including the addition of Gloria. Hope it's right! :hyper:

hef4u2 said:
RademR,

I hope to get us tickets to Wrigleyville during Vertigo Chicago, but it looks like you won't be in town long enough to go to a game

Are the cubs in town on 5/9 and 5/10. If they had an afternoon game we might fit it in, if it started at 1:00 pm that is.

Skywalker, this notice just appeared on the French site on the page for today's set. Could you possibly tell us what it says?

"Nouveaux titres joués (setlist complète à venir) :"

this is really cool, im going to stay up and talk to fans for one of the eastern shows... im learning about threads and all this stuff which is pretty cool.... im off to bed, enjoy everyone..

this is cool, but i also enjoy waking up and reading about the show first thing in the am..... did everyone do this on prodigy during the pop mart tour? lol...

see ya,
apl,
someone wake me up if the play sort of a homecoming and surrender, actually dont wake me up, i'll be having a good dream... lol... woooooooo

:ohmy:

Blue Room said:

Jesus people, dont panic before the 2nd show even happens.

I'm not panicing at all, I was joking...
if they play the exact same list, it would be fine, the opener was awesome

RademR said:

I'm not panicing at all, I was joking...
if they play the exact same list, it would be fine, the opener was awesome

I know, I wasnt really referring to your post. It was the Uh Oh post, like this tour is in a rut after 1.12 shows!! :lol:

They've taken off Elevation from the Neophobia site, maybe it was a mistake ?

Nouveaux titres joués (setlist complète à venir) :

means -->
New songs played (complete setlist to come later):

Ah, they took it off. Explains why I never saw it!

And I guess my post will be late, yay.

apl said:
did everyone do this on prodigy during the pop mart tour? lol...

Prodigy! Ha! I didn't do it for Popmart but I did read the posts after ZooTv. I learned a lot of great stuff there. That was the early days of the internets!:wink:

RademR,

Cubs play at night 7:00pm both 5/9 and 5/10.

I was going to get 5/8 and 5/11, because their 1:20pm games and no vertigo show to miss..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom