San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of which, can't wait for baseball season to start.....yanks vs. sox on sunday

something totally off the subject of this thread....

Here you guys are. I didn't think anybody was talking about tonight's show. Damn, where is everyone?

Skywalker said:
I speak french and the neophobia site is doing the live setlist tonight... at least that's what they are saying on the website.

:up: Great, thanks! Do they say anything about live sets in the future?

trish0860 said:
Here you guys are. I didn't think anybody was talking about tonight's show. Damn, where is everyone?

They aren't 'real' fans. :wink:

Or maybe we aren't, because we're not there. :wink: :wink:

servo2005 said:
If they do acrobat or ultraviolet I am going to need paramedics

Maybe I should go to the toilet now just to make sure I don't shit my pants if they do.

Axver said:

Maybe I should go to the toilet now just to make sure I don't shit my pants if they do.

agreed - I should too...knowing I didn't get to sleep until almost 4am Monday night...or morning...

I would love for them to bring back "Tryin to throw your arms around the world"

I love that song from the Zoo Tv tour

Skywalker said:

They don't say so, but I doubt they'll do this for every show. They have 3 persons at the show right now.

Yeah, I can't imagine any site having the resources to do it for every show. Glad to know they have people at this one, though! Thanks again! :up:

RademR said:
speaking of which, can't wait for baseball season to start.....yanks vs. sox on sunday

something totally off the subject of this thread....

The Brewers:drool:

500 season I'm predicting

Ah, here's the thread for tonight's show!
I'm sitting here listening to Monday's show for the first time. Love & Peace is quite a great live song, huh?

Freebird?!?!?!

Then I WOULD have a heart attack.

God help us, even if U2 COULD do covers, (which they can't), I'd still have a heart attack.

What next...."Benny and the Jets" (with Edge doing piano honors'?)

The Dallas Schoo Fan Club...

Yes, it DOES exist...

one of the more endearing bits of looniness that had grown up about this band in recent times.

Last edited:
there's got to be one site out there feeding the information, someone text messaging someone from the show....there better be :mad:

i so wish I was there right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhh... :sad:

I hope ruffian is having a blast!

I am listening to monday's show and its so awesome..giving me goosebumps listening to it. :drool:

*sigh*...that might have been only for opening night. People can't do this all the time you know!:(

I have a feeling it might be 11 o clock tick tock...the post said surprise in the set...film at 11...

or am I reading into it....

U2dork said:
Ah, here's the thread for tonight's show!
I'm sitting here listening to Monday's show for the first time. Love & Peace is quite a great live song, huh?

LAPOE didn't actually impress me much - I thought it was just like the studio version - until Edge's solo kicked in and totally took my breath away. Amazing!

The Electric Co. is still the pick of the bunch for me. Simply superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom