Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alison0313 said:

Hot girls :drool:

:wink:

Maybe if I give up on trying to find hot guys..

I wish I was inspired to find a hot guy...I'm just not in the mood to put up with "potential boyfriend" crap.

No words can describe what i felt when I heard BAD [the one and only time: Oct 11 2005, NYC] :sad: :sad: :sad:

[I'm not sleeeping, oh no. no nooo-o!]

I wonder if Edge will do his "funky white boy" dance... or if Bono will be doing his hip-poppin' booty shake... :hmm:

did anyone watch the rap skit tonight on SNL... HILARIOUS... something about the Chronic of Narnia or something...:lmao:

Right now I'm having a milkshake without the milk!

It's Edy's Double Vanilla ice cream mixed with some Kahlua Mudslide.
Absolutely delicious! :drool: :drool: :drool:
I've got to remember how much I like this. (I only tried it because I'm out of milk. :wink: )

chiso said:
No words can describe what i felt when I heard BAD [the one and only time: Oct 11 2005, NYC] :sad: :sad: :sad:

[I'm not sleeeping, oh no. no nooo-o!]

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I got all teary and just yelled at the top of my lungs.

I was just...:sad: but in a good way.

u2wedge said:
did anyone watch the rap skit tonight on SNL... HILARIOUS... something about the Chronic of Narnia or something...:lmao:

:lmao:

yes, I did, I loved it

kellyahern said:

aww, no it's always a good time for trapped in the closet simms :hug:

It just reminded me of our European setlist parties. U2NYC and I loved trapped in the closet jokes :yes:.

Oh good. :hug:

I didn't go to many European setlist parties...seeing as it was the same thing over and over again, practically. :shh:

SNL already? Wow I always forget I'm pretty far behind in the time zones. It's only 945 here. :huh:

wenda said:

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I got all teary and just yelled at the top of my lungs.

I was just...:sad: but in a good way.

Same goes for Running to Stand Still. Everytime I hear that song, I sing it and get teary-eyed when he says "Scream without raising your voice". :sad:

wenda said:

I wish I was inspired to find a hot guy...I'm just not in the mood to put up with "potential boyfriend" crap.

No one hears you louder than me, Wenda. The crap :mad: x500

chiso said:

Same goes for Running to Stand Still. Everytime I hear that song, I sing it and get teary-eyed when he says "Scream without raising your voice". :sad:
I'm really adept at keeping my feelings in check, but when that confetti first came down for COBL in Montreal, 'this' close to tears... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom