Saitama I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep us awake ...

seems a job for ...

lrgewhite_sticker.gif

Diane L said:
And I have a question for Axver, which I'm sure has been answered earlier: did you get to hear them play One Tree Hill live?

Twiiiiiiice. :combust:

Miringeltje said:

I'm OK, D.
Very busy time at work right now.
Organizing a big holiday party this Sunday.

Oh, have fun at the party!

I haven't been around here much because I've become totally addicted to an online game called Second Life, which is like the Sims, but far better. They even have a virtual U2 that has done "concerts"--my avatar attended two and spent the show flirting with "Adam Clayton"!

Hey Axver...just want to say thanks for recommending the train between Sydney and Adelaide. Apart from the 80+year olds living out the remaining days of their lives, it was a great experience.

bono_man2002 said:
I believe he has just a temp Japan Number, And He left me a message saying he can't do SMS or MMS.

But he can e-mail from his phone

Oh, OK.

Was just wondering about that.
Not that I know much about cell phones, texting and the like.

I'm really excited!
Awesome that 4u2play is emailing.
I've met him.
Super great guy!

Can you tell him I say: Hi!

adrball said:
Hey Axver...just want to say thanks for recommending the train between Sydney and Adelaide. Apart from the 80+year olds living out the remaining days of their lives, it was a great experience.

:lol: I'm glad you enjoyed it! And I'm jealous, because I'm yet to do that trip for myself!

Diane L said:
I haven't been around here much because I've become totally addicted to an online game called Second Life, which is like the Sims, but far better. They even have a virtual U2 that has done "concerts"--my avatar attended two and spent the show flirting with "Adam Clayton"!

Online?
Addiction?

No clue what you're talking about!

:whistle:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom