Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fredstab said:
@Axver, In Boston Third and Last Gig of The Last tour, Did you win the lottery for the Elipse? And if yes, were you with a girl around your age and last question, Do you wear Glasses? (and wearing a black shirt on the 28th?)

If yes, I saw you....

Yes, I won the ellipse lottery on the 28th (and 26th!!), I wear glasses, I wore a black shirt with a silver fern on it, I have blonde/white-ish hair, I was with my girlfriend Kate, and we were on the ellipse rail near the ellipse entrance.

So yes, I think you saw me!

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation
05 Beautiful Day
06 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
07 All I Want Is You
08 City of Blinding Lights
09 Miracle Drug
10 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
11 Love and Peace Or Else
12 Sunday Bloody Sunday
13 Bullet The Blue Sky

ruffian said:

Babyman, it's a joke--someone posted some fake snippets and people got confused and then mad...it was a big drama, so the electrical storm comment was an allusion to that...

:shame: see how these things start, uuuweeee???

oh, really? it's a nonsense doing somthing like that, strange way of having fun..........

I'm pretty sure Big Girls Are Best will make a live debut tonight...

otherwise we are practically garaunteed to see them do 4th Of July with Bono adding in the lyrics that they never released...

@Axver, i saw you when you won the lottery, I was maybe around 30-40 person behind you, so, I saw your face when you won the lottery (happy you). I recognize you because before you travelled to the states you said to me that you are an albinos. I was 99 % sure it was you....Next time, I will go shake your hands. Your my Setlist Hero....Not my guitar hero unfortunatly!!!!!

Are you coming back to the states for the third leg??

I'm gonna do,

Toronto 3rd show
Toronto 4th show
Boston (in october)
Ottawa
Montreal 1st
Montreal 2nd
Boston (December 4th)

Hope to see any of you

Will it be Miss Sarajevo (With Special Guest :

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Justin Timberlake (You all thought of Pava, don't you?)

fredstab said:
@Axver, i saw you when you won the lottery, I was maybe around 30-40 person behind you, so, I saw your face when you won the lottery (happy you). I recognize you because before you travelled to the states you said to me that you are an albinos. I was 99 % sure it was you....Next time, I will go shake your hands. Your my Setlist Hero....Not my guitar hero unfortunatly!!!!!

Ah, awesome, I wish I could've actually spoken to you! I really did not think I stood a chance of getting in two concerts in a row, and then Kate's ticket went off! It was so amazing; I really wanted to take her into the ellipse after the awesome experience I had on the 26th. Best night of my life.

I wish I could come back for the third leg but I simply cannot afford it at all. :sigh: But hopefully U2 will come down here early next year (it sure seems like they will!), so I'll catch a few shows then.

fredstab said:
Will it be Miss Sarajevo (With Special Guess :

...Justin Timberlake (You all thought of Pava, don't you?)

i thought of Justin cos i just refreshed my page and it started at the bottom of the page so I knew who it was...

All Hail uwwedoogie the man who cannot be fooled :wink:

Axver said:

Yes, I won the ellipse lottery on the 28th (and 26th!!), I wear glasses, I wore a black shirt with a silver fern on it, I have blonde/white-ish hair, I was with my girlfriend Kate, and we were on the ellipse rail near the ellipse entrance.

So yes, I think you saw me!

Axver has a stalker. :ohmy:

Someone here will see lots of Third leg shows?

I didn't really meet anyone on my two first leg trips...(San Diego and Boston). (Except for lots of Toronto Girls!)

Hope to meet some of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom