Red screen back for Streets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sami0201

Blue Crack Addict
I read this on u2.com-does that mean that they brought the red back? I know it mentions flags but then it says the part about the red light..

With the flags blazing from the huge screen spread like silver paper across the back of the stage, Adam and Bono took a little stroll for 'Streets' down to the tip of the b-stages leaving Edge and Larry playing against a breathtaking wall of molten red light.

KUEFC09U2 said:
yes god forbid them changing how things look hey? why dont you sue them?

what are you talking about? I can't like the red screen? I like what Bono's done with the whole Africa thing, I just read that statement on u2.com so I was just wondering. Geez.

It is like Popmart, the screen goes red at the and and looks like it is shimmering a bit. But the effect is not the same. WIth a setup like that all stadium lights should go out and have just one massive red fucking screen, at the BEGINNING of the song.

That is my Streets.

:(

KUEFC09U2 said:
yes god forbid them changing how things look hey? why dont you sue them?

kuef, do you really think your sarcastic response was necessitated by the sad face "oh?" Yes, U2 is allowed to change things up. But can you change also? Please drop your "holier-than-thou" attitude. Thank you.

MTEdge said:

kuef, do you really think your sarcastic response was necessitated by the sad face "oh?" Yes, U2 is allowed to change things up. But can you change also? Please drop your "holier-than-thou" attitude. Thank you.
dont ask me to change

Palace_Hero said:
It is like Popmart, the screen goes red at the and and looks like it is shimmering a bit. But the effect is not the same. WIth a setup like that all stadium lights should go out and have just one massive red fucking screen, at the BEGINNING of the song.

That is my Streets.

:(

:yes: I don't mind the flags, but I miss the screen.

MTEdge said:

Than why is U2 allowed to change? (This is becoming like some weird Socratic method game.)
no you just asked a single person to change his personality, aka playing god,

U2 havent changed much about the song, all they changed was how it looked, people beg for U2 to change things, and when they do, people have a go

KUEFC09U2

You have been instructed numerous times to PLEASE tone done your attitude towards everybody that seems to express the tiniest opinion about anything U2 related... As I have told you before, I myself incessantly roll my eyes at some of the more "How dare U2 not do/do/change/not change this/that/the other" type of comments but seriously, please stop bitting people's heads off!

You're not going to change anyone's minds that way but rather do the opposite :huh:

Streets1_1.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom