Question about best presale strategy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

watsons

The Fly
Server question:
Sorry if this has been asked a million times BUT,

When I click on the link in the email I received, and I am taken to that page w/ the HTDAAB coloring and the presale listings of the cities, is that site a U2.com site(server) or a Ticketmaster site(server)?
If it is a U2.com server, is it wiser to go directly to TM and not get caught up in the U2.com server if it crashes?
Is there a general agreement here as to which way is the best way to go? TM directly or email link.

Thanks.

best way to go is go see a band who needs your cash and cares about their fans not one who has turned into a money grabbing machine

honestly, watsons, I couldnt tell you. Before the presale, everyone said go through the u2.com link, but that had all the problems and was the cause for the trouble peoples said. So people said now use ticketmaster directly. But I was doing that trying to get my second attempt through and it didnt work either. I think I would go with ticketmaster direct, skips the whole link thing. I dont know, pick whichever you feel better with and say your prayers the night before.

Back
Top Bottom