Please, please help me acquire a momento shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RA-D

War Child
hey up,

I have a really big favour to ask of someone in Britain attending the shows, probably in London, but also Cardiff or Glasgow.

I really, really want to get hold of two bootleg t-shirts (large) as I was completely skint after leaving the concert. The one I was after was just a basic black shirt with Vertigo 05 logo on the front and the dates on the back, they were going for a fiver each. If some kind, kind soul could buy me two of these and send me them, I will pay you £20 (I'm open to offers) before you send them of course.

I was at both Manchester nights but didn't have a penny on me when I was leaving the venue.

Please reply here if so, I will be forever indebted to you. Thank you, thank you.

Please don't merge this with the merchandise thread mods

I'm also looking for one of the tour shirts. I know exactly which one I want. At the concerts I was at I couldn't get one b/c I was in line before the concert and had to leave directly after the concerts. :( So if someone wants to help me out in the fall, I'm willing to throw in a little extra for the favor. :D

thank you, thank you, it would be much appreciated. Please can you email me at rodgerdavies at gmail dot com to sort out! Were you at the Manchester shows too? I'm seriously considering searching for Cardiff tickets, though I can't afford to get there.

Back
Top Bottom