Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - Live At The Beehive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure quieter songs sound better over the cell phone, so I'm fairly content with The First Time tonight.

beau2ifulday said:
This is the first time i've heard 'The First Time' live. It's great - even though it does sound muddled :up:

:heart:

it is actually really really really cool live - slower than I would like for an encore but it is really pretty

I really like the new acoustic encore. I think this version of The First Time is great live. I'll admit I wasn't a fan when I first heard that they were doing this but after seeing it live I have changed my opinion. I do miss the Zoo TV encore a lot though but this new encore is great.

kellyahern said:
I think The First Time is pretty :grumpy:

i like the first time a lot. like the new key line bono has been using also. just feels like they are pumping ether into the room during one/break/first time.

btw, he just said the new line. i think it's "grace brought it back to me"

lol, I do not sound like Napoleon Dynamite =P (I just came back and read that post)

chrissi: I have been thinking about doing a U2 podcast. No offense to those that create the current two, but they're a little lackluster. If I could get a few more people involved, I would definitely do it. Maybe I can talk elvis into letting some of us create the official Interference podcast :)

gorman said:
lol, I do not sound like Napoleon Dynamite =P (I just came back and read that post)

chrissi: I have been thinking about doing a U2 podcast. No offense to those that create the current two, but they're a little lackluster. If I could get a few more people involved, I would definitely do it. Maybe I can talk elvis into letting some of us create the official Interference podcast :)

very cool :clap:

I don't think you sound like Napoleon Dyamite but if you start talking about lygirs (sp) all bets are off :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I got nothing done all of last week. Sunday and Monday I was U2ing, and the rest of the week I was too happy from U2ing to bother doing any work.

:lmao: :lmao:

I was like that during the 9 days they were in NYC plus the next week being still buzzed!!!!! And I'm still 1/3 buzzed {it's only been 7 days~~ SINCE they left NYC } AND ESP b/c they' ll be back in NYC 29 days :drool: :drool:
Plus I just put my first roll of film in, and have half another roll of pics outside MSG of Edge , maybe Adam , no larry and perhaps some of bono

since edge did meet & greet for at least 3 if not 4 of the shows afterwards i got the most of him, b/c it's not as many people or quite as intense as it can get for Bono...

Stuck =
vomit-smiley-011.gif

Pop Artist said:
I'm predicting Crumbs tonight...hasn't been out to play since NYC...

I must say I'm surprised they didn't play it in Washington.

Pop Artist said:
I'm predicting Crumbs tonight...hasn't been out to play since NYC...

It would be one from deep left field, but if they brought out a new song...(its a one show city) They've done Crumbs Minneapolis...its very highly unlikely....but prehaps a new song tonight?...But dont get your hopes up.

I haven't heard the latest u2 podcasts but I agree about the first one being lackluster. It was some of the same topics that are discussed to death on most message boards, only now with audio. Whoopie.

Axver said:

I must say I'm surprised they didn't play it in Washington.

axver, i didn't think there was a chance in hell of them playing that in dc. way too sharply political a song for bono to play with all the politicians present while he was doing his love in tour of dc.

Back
Top Bottom