Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jdragonfly said:

I've never seen the pants to this geddup! do tell...

oops, i think he's wearing the checkered pants in another video... my mistake...

*clears throat*

Any suggestions for a Halloween costume?

I'm thinking of going as the famous warhol cover for the Velvet Underground (banana)... or Lou Reed... or Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" ... but NO ONE would get any of those references...

... this kids today. with their rap music and whatnot.... I blame the schools...

[:huh:]

chiso said:
*clears throat*

Any suggestions for a Halloween costume?

I'm thinking of going as the famous warhol cover for the Velvet Underground (banana)... or Lou Reed... or Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" ... but NO ONE would get any of those references...

... this kids today. with their rap music and whatnot.... I blame the schools...

[:huh:]

All I hear through the halls at school

"MIKE JONES"

he needs to get smacked in the face, right now

Hey Axver... while we're in limbo here... can you bust out some stats for this tour? Have any interesting data compiled thus far this leg?

What time is it in Australia right now?

u2wedge said:
Hey Axver... while we're in limbo here... can you bust out some stats for this tour? Have any interesting data compiled thus far this leg?

What time is it in Australia right now?

It's almost 11:30am here on the 18th.

I'm trying to think of some interesting trivia ... this has to have the most tour debuts of songs for a third leg! In A Little While, Discotheque, Fast Cars, The First Time, Crumbs From Your Table, Walk On, Stuck In A Moment if you exclude LA rehearsals ...

I'm actually quite impressed.

Axver said:

It's almost 11:30am here on the 18th.

I'm trying to think of some interesting trivia ... this has to have the most tour debuts of songs for a third leg! In A Little While, Discotheque, Fast Cars, The First Time, Crumbs From Your Table, Walk On, Stuck In A Moment if you exclude LA rehearsals ...

I'm actually quite impressed.

yeah ax its like i said yesterday, U2 has brought the variety....the only question is the placement

Swan269 said:

yeah ax its like i said yesterday, U2 has brought the variety....the only question is the placement

Yeah, I agree. Why can't First Time come after Yahweh or ISHFWILF or something like that? I think it'd work amazingly well after ISHFWILF.

Also, some of these newly debuted songs seem to have died quick deaths: In A Little While, Discotheque, and Walk On (though it was on NYC V's set).

Axver said:

Yeah, I agree. Why can't First Time come after Yahweh or ISHFWILF or something like that? I think it'd work amazingly well after ISHFWILF.

Also, some of these newly debuted songs seem to have died quick deaths: In A Little While, Discotheque, and Walk On (though it was on NYC V's set).

I still hope Discotheque comes back :sad:

It is odd, isn't it, that In A Little While seems destined to never return? Especially now that Bono is singing a snippet of it during ISHFWILF -- it'll probably stay there.

And I agree that the slow encore (The First Time, Stuck in a Moment, etc) is here to stay on most nights -- but, maybe Disco will show up once in a while. Here's hoping for Walk On on 11/22....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom