Paris 2 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard night 2 set except there's nothing in between I Still Haven't Found and City of Blinding Lights, which means there might be something else somewhere along the line... (crosses fingers)

UKTan said:
21st Aug is their anniversary I believe

'kay. It is weird y'all can spout that out off the tops of your heads but, hey, it came in handy in this instance. I have no idea what the people on that board are talking about then.

Diane L said:

Hi, Axver! So far the setlist seems to be pretty standard.

Well, I just saw they played Out Of Control for only the third time this tour, so that's exciting enough for me!

Also, interesting omission of something before COBL. My prediction is UTEOTW/WGRYWH will be in the encore. If it is, lucky Parisians - that rocked so much in Boston!

U2dork said:

'kay. It is weird y'all can spout that out off the tops of your heads but, hey, it came in handy in this instance. I have no idea what the people on that board are talking about then.

You're telling me its weird...I can't even remember my own family members birthdays normally but i remember this kinda stuff??!! They must have brainwashed me at sometime :shifty: :mad:

Axver said:

Well, I just saw they played Out Of Control for only the third time this tour, so that's exciting enough for me!

Also, interesting omission of something before COBL. My prediction is UTEOTW/WGRYWH will be in the encore. If it is, lucky Parisians - that rocked so much in Boston!

im still clinging to the remote possibility of EBTTRT pleasepleaseplease:drool:

Axver said:
Hello everybody! I'm a bit late, but I'm here for the rest of the party. How's the show going?

:wave:

1. Vertigo
2. Out Of Control
3. Electric Co.
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day (mit Here Comes The Sun snippet)
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. City Of Blinding Lights
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Maybe Bono is crap at remembering birthdays too and its only just occurred to him?

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Here comes the sun (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

U2dork said:
Uh, U2tour.de says the same thing about the birthday of Ali Hewson. WTH???

I dont know what Bono meant today, but in Katowice we sang Happy B-day too (dont know who for :huh:) and in Berlin as well, he said its for a couple of lovers or something..... :ohmy: :huh:

U2dork said:

what board do you mean?

been looking at my trusty u2live documentary book and apparently this time on elevation tour Bono dedicated a song for Eve's birthday but no sign of Ali's. maybe its the websites which have got it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom