Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

:giggle:

I hate it when that happens. You sit there thinking, "Oh nice, everyone went to bed without telling me." Until you see the little 'closed' icon.

:sad: I did that a minute ago....I came up with a name for Axver's radio show, then I went to post it and couldn't. It was all too late then...the moment had passed.

Now my arms are hurting. :huh: Staying up until almost 4:00 am is never a good idea, I don't think.

KhanadaRhodes said:

hi c :)

are we on a first letter basis? :giggle:

:lol: Well I wanted to say hi since ur a legendary posting chum and always so nice to me! Sorry, I just always like to shorten people's names and I thought Khan is just unoriginal so I'll just put down K. Pretty soon it'll just be "kuh" So know I'm talking to you if I ever post that. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:
Now my arms are hurting. :huh: Staying up until almost 4:00 am is never a good idea, I don't think.
:hug:

catlhere said:
:lol: Well I wanted to say hi since ur a legendary posting chum and always so nice to me! Sorry, I just always like to shorten people's names and I thought Khan is just unoriginal so I'll just put down K. Pretty soon it'll just be "kuh" So know I'm talking to you if I ever post that. :wink:
:lmao: no one's ever called me kuh before!! :lol:

Canadiens1160 said:
That's never happened to me before. You're hardcore!! :evil: :dance:

Seriously! My muscles are failing. I just looked into the mirror - you could go shopping with the bags under my eyes!

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Listening to Fast Cars from Toronto I. The memories. :sad: And still no full bootleg.

Kuh, you cooked the simplest thing like rice wrong? :wink:
Well if that's the case remind me never to eat your cooking.

OH THATS RIGHT! I WENT THERE! Uh-Uh :whistle:

JK! :D :hug:

-runs and hides- (omg like Streets! :hyper: )

GibsonGirl said:

Seriously! My muscles are failing. I just looked into the mirror - you could go shopping with the bags under my eyes!

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Listening to Fast Cars from Toronto I. The memories. :sad: And still no full bootleg.

No boot? That's weird...:|

Speaking of boots, a Montreal I (26th Nov) bootleg has still eluded me. Hope springs eternal :dance:

catlhere said:
Kuh, you cooked the simplest thing like rice wrong? :wink:
Well if that's the case remind me never to eat your cooking.

OH THATS RIGHT! I WENT THERE! Uh-Uh :whistle:

JK! :D :hug:

-runs and hides- (omg like Streets! :hyper:)
i'm an excellent cook, i promise :( my turkey is regarded as the best ever by many a person, seriously :(

everyone who's ever had my cooking is like all "i can't believe someone so young can cook so well" especially when i tell them it's not like my mom taught me, it's all self-taught :(

GibsonGirl said:
Shopping...ugh. I still have to go Christmas shopping, and I am NOT looking forward to it.
i went christmas shopping today but...it turned into a me shopping trip :shifty: i bought a new pair of heels and a new whore shirt :D

I tried that Bit Torrent thing and it figures that the first and only one I end up doing is Toronto 2, pne of the shortest of the vertigo tour I think. and not even one of the GOOD Toronto shows. i am cry. :sad:

Gen. Chat said:
I've been dealing with the weirdest sleep schedule these last few weeks too; at least I'm getting good experience living like a vampire though. :shifty:
i've had this schedule since like...april or may? :happy:

i feel bad for peeps whose boots haven't surfaced yet. i feel bad cuz my tampa boot surfaced so quickly. i was still *in* tampa when queen bee sent me a text message like all "the tampa boot is on u2torrents!!" this was like the next day i think.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i went christmas shopping today but...it turned into a me shopping trip :shifty: i bought a new pair of heels and a new whore shirt :D

A whore shrit? :lol:

EDIT: I evidentally can't spell when I can barely see. Shirt, not shrit. Schritt vier, lol. Auf wiedersehen, Deutsch! :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm an excellent cook, i promise :( my turkey is regarded as the best ever by many a person, seriously :(

everyone who's ever had my cooking is like all "i can't believe someone so young can cook so well" especially when i tell them it's not like my mom taught me, it's all self-taught :(

How old are you? :ohmy:

Wait you're never supposed to ask a woman her age. Don't mind me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom