No Show Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The funny thing is I was trying to putz around at work this afternoon and said to someone, shit there's no show today.

next up.........beutiful day......hmm, they're mixing it up tonight!

Princey said:

so do we have dirty day wristbands? :hyper:

ddw.jpg

;)

So this is just an imaginary setlist party eh?

It's official...I am completely mad.

JOFO said:
next up.........beutiful day......hmm, they're mixing it up tonight!

bloody hell these songs are short...must be making space in the setlist for the god-knows-how-many-hours-long Bad

Princey said:

bloody hell these songs are short...must be making space in the setlist for the god-knows-how-many-hours-long Bad

I think there will only be 5-second snippets of each song until Bad...

U2@NYC said:

No problem, I just did.

And indeed, U2 SUXXXXXX.

Just replied. :)

U2 SUXXXXXX SO MUCH THT THERE DUMM FANZ HAV TO HAV IMAJINAIRY SHOWZ!!!!21!@@!!1

hold on.......

the band are in a huddle onstage.......

they've decided.

it's VERTIGO!!!!!

tkramer said:
vertigo
beautiful day
new years day
-------------------
so far...
Is this correct?

no:

1. vertigo
2. I will follow
3. Beutiful day
4. new year's day
5. vertigo

My Son just fell asleep to Zoo station. Its still playing from the room next to me (live from Chicago 4, i think.

two shots said:
My Son just fell asleep to Zoo station. Its still playing from the room next to me (live from Chicago 4, i think.

Zoo Station after Vertigo!

And, you know what, Adam shaved his head.

:wink:

next:

miracle drug.

man, they're really mixing it up tonight.

OK folks, we don't have a show, but we DO have a setlist. I've had a sneak peek at it before the band commence playing it, and I can assure you, Interference will like it. :wink:

... the intro music is playing ... get ready folks, we don't have a show but WE HAVE A SETLIST!

Axver said:
OK folks, we don't have a show, but we DO have a setlist. I've had a sneak peek at it before the band commence playing it, and I can assure you, Interference will like it. :wink:

... the intro music is playing ... get ready folks, we don't have a show but WE HAVE A SETLIST!

:hyper:

Axver said:

how many of these things are going on at once?

Back
Top Bottom