NICE SETLIST PARTY Last chance for electrical storm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
I'm listening to WOWY live from Amsterdam. I can't help it - everytime I hear that song, especially live I get goosebumps. When they get to the "Oh oh oh oh's...."

you're not the only one:) I always get sick when I see it on a setlist because it's been so overdone, but when I hear it live or studio I get goosebumps and I :drool:

did someone call for :
hopital15.gif

01 Wake up
02 Vertigo
03 I will follow
04 Electric co
05 Elevation
06 New year's day
07 Beautiful day
08 I still haven't found what i'm looking for
09 City of blinding lights
10 Miracle drug
11 Sometimes
12 Love peace or else
13 Sunday bloody sunday
14 Bullet the blue sky
15 Miss sarajevo+human rights
16 Pride
17 Where the streets have no name
18 One

19 Zoostation
20 The Fly
21 with or without you

22 All because of you

(btw, where has chizip been lately :scratch: )

beachball said:
my prediction

ABOY
Crumbs (beachball faints...)
V2

U2Man calls the ambulance.... :ohmy:

Yes, I'll just tell them that a girl named beachball has just fainted.......and they'll come for me instead :wink:

:drool: Crumbs would be soooo cool ,I cannot wait to hear that song done live.And not forgetting "Man and a Women" ,"One Step Closer" and "Fast Cars" lets hope we get to hear them live someday!!

You know, I've been wondering about Chizip as well. I hope we haven't offended him...:(

01 Wake up
02 Vertigo
03 I will follow
04 Electric co
05 Elevation
06 New year's day
07 Beautiful day
08 I still haven't found what i'm looking for
09 City of blinding lights
10 Miracle drug
11 Sometimes
12 Love peace or else
13 Sunday bloody sunday
14 Bullet the blue sky
15 Miss sarajevo+human rights
16 Pride
17 Where the streets have no name
18 One

19 Zoostation
20 The Fly
21 with or without you

22 All because of you
23 Yahweh

:hmm: Hope this photo won't offend anyone......this is the guy you saw before at work :wink:

manfiller.jpg

Miri - 7/16 (think that's show 3). But I think a song or something might be incomplete, and song/intro/outros overlap. I may have to find someone who has the torrent or a good copy to b&p

sue4u2 said:
Miringeltje, I listened to Keane's version of WOWY you provided the link too. I was great...He really does have a phenomenal voice.:up:
Thanks!

You're welcome Sue!
P.S. Didn't find it myself.
Read it on u2log awhile back.

kellyahern said:

I think he posted in the Content forum recently. Speaking of missing interferencers, has anyone seen headacheinasuitcase recently? I haven't seen a post from him in awhile either :(.

I've seen other people asking about him. Apparently, he's running a basketball camp this summer.
Good for him :up:, but I miss his humor.:(

So they are probably playing V2 now. Lucky people in Nice... Yes, I really said that! V2 in Copenhagen rocked!!!

I would buy a ticket just to relive that! Vertigo will never be the same again for me :drool:

Back
Top Bottom