New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

it's about 3 hours from me, but I like Disney better anyway :wink:

im a huge movie fan, and Universal = My Graceland, lol

I'm my friend's goto movie guy, like they name a movie, I can give them year, who was in it, and stuff, it's fun

and a real girl magnet :wink:

sami0201 said:

it's about 3 hours from me, but I like Disney better anyway :wink:

I was at least 3 hours away from anything good when I lived in Tallahassee. The only time I miss it is when we've got 2 feet of snow on the ground here, and it's -20 with the wind chill (which will be soon :sad: )

LemonMacPhisto said:

im a huge movie fan, and Universal = My Graceland, lol

I'm my friend's goto movie guy, like they name a movie, I can give them year, who was in it, and stuff, it's fun

and a real girl magnet :wink:

Universal itself is alright, I HATE Islands of Adventure (probably because I hate roller coaster kinda stuff :lol: )

Lila64 said:
no details, but something happened to Larry's drums. Probably trying to fix it now. Listening on cellphone
hmmm, perfect timing for an acoustic set

up next: Bono forgets the lyrics to Walk On. Again.

I have heard acoustic version of someone covering Zoo Station and it is actually pretty good. There is also an acoustic cover version of Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car floating around as well.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif
/ Glad To See You Go Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Bono's friend, probably Gavin Friday)
5. All I Want Is You
6. Beautiful Day
7. Miracle Drug / People Got The Power Snippet
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota Snippet possibly
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS DECLARATION

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One (w.Mary J Blige)

BREAK

16. First Time
19.gif

17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
18. With Or Without You

kellyahern said:

really, reall not a good night to be Larry's drum tech :reject:

How can you mess up drums though? :scratch:. Maybe the microphone on the drums? :shrug:

I remember reading something about bad things that could happen for Sam during a show on u2.com

"Very simple. A bass drum head would break. To change that could take about ten minutes. You can change a snare head or Tom Tom quite quickly but a bass drum head would be tricky. It’s never happened. Touch wood. "

kellyahern said:

really, really not a good night to be Larry's drum tech :reject:

How can you mess up drums though? :scratch:. Maybe the microphone on the drums? :shrug:

I know some guys in a U2 tribute band and I swear their drummer is as picky about his gear as the guitarist and bass player are about their gear.....picky about placement and sound and feedback. Lots of things can go wrong.

sami0201 said:

Universal itself is alright, I HATE Islands of Adventure (probably because I hate roller coaster kinda stuff :lol: )

IoA is waaaaay overrated, I def agree with you

Universal has Back to the Future and the Terminator show, so movies in my top 10 always = fun times :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom