New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're playing my third favourite U2 song, now play 2 and 1 as well u2, you hear me I know One is coming I want Bad

kakvox said:

Now I am glad it only cost me a $1.50 to take it out of the library. :wink:

Well, to each his or her own. I'm only speaking for myself. If you enjoy it, that's cool. It'd be $1.50 well-spent...! I'd regret spending anything, though. Personally. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Be realistic.....It wasnt even recorded in 1982

The point of the joke was my statement was obviously false.

Aparofan said:
I'd like to see a different snippet after One. Old Man River just doesn't cut it for me.

They did MLK in Boston.

If you shout... said:

Well, to each his or her own. I'm only speaking for myself. If you enjoy it, that's cool. It'd be $1.50 well-spent...! I'd regret spending anything, though. Personally. :wink:

Well, what's you fav movie, then I might know whether I will enjoy this one or not based on your taste??

I will still watch it regardless, just because :shrug:

kakvox said:

Now I am glad it only cost me a $1.50 to take it out of the library. :wink:

It's one of those quirky movies in the same style of Adaptation, or Eternal Sunshine...except it doesn't pull it off, and it's a piece of crap. Congrats on only wasting $1.50 though. Coulda been worse. :lol:

my predictions for tonight

encore

discotheque
the fly
original of the species ( w/ edge on guitar)

crumbs from your table
all because of you
yahweh
bad/40

VintagePunk said:

It's one of those quirky movies in the same style of Adaptation, or Eternal Sunshine...except it doesn't pull it off, and it's a piece of crap. Congrats on only wasting $1.50 though. Coulda been worse. :lol:

Neither of which I didn't much care for like the rest of the masses. I have very picky taste in movies. I only like 2% of what I see.

timothius said:

Surely bono_man realises that your entire posting repuatoir is one big satire...

I mean UF > All Else. :lmao:

You crack me up. :wink:

Surely your whole life post-10 years of age is satire then. :wink:

raphatrind said:
my predictions for tonight

encore

discotheque
the fly
original of the species ( w/ edge on guitar)

crumbs from your table
all because of you
yahweh
bad/40

Oh God...Discotheque :drool: :drool:

kakvox said:

Well, what's you fav movie, then I might know whether I will enjoy this one or not based on your taste??

I will still watch it regardless, just because :shrug:

:lol: Look how spectacularly off-topic we are! Too much fun...

I'm a hardcore cinephile (in an anti-US cinema kind of way), so I'm not sure how well you would know my style.

My favorite film of all time is Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa...the greatest director of all time, coincidentally enough. And...what a surprise....starring Toshiro Mifune--the greatest actor of all time!

Axver said:

THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED IT SINCE 1982 OMFZ!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

:wink:

a worthy replacement for "11 O'Clock Tick Tock" which they have been playing soooo much:wink:

nice setlist party - I see that we have some protection

VintagePunk said:

can't be as bad as the crapfest of The Island

it's trying to be so orignal and hightech but it's like

blade runner -> logan's run -> crap

and half of the movie was given away in the trailers, and other part is completely formulaic and cliche

good thing i only paid 50 cents to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom