New York I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Come on U2, play One Tree Hill!

"And when it's raining, raining hard ..."

:yes:

Please do it!

:drool:

I've only gotten the Joshua tree CD a couple of weeks back and I had never heard the song One Tree Hill before that.
But I :heart: it!!
Especially the end.

How difficult would that be to snippet?
I say: it would be pretty easy!

Lila64 said:

15.gif

Is not! It related to setlist parties!

In lieu of continuing in this fun place tonight, I'm going to listen to all my favorite U2 songs ... at very loud volume. This activity may involve dancing and jumping around the living room.

If any of you are my neighbors, especially just below me, I apologize.

Have fun setlisting!

Diane L said:
BTW, I met Rambling Rose, she's terrific! I met one4u2 and youtwohearts on Wednesday, and I saw Ruffian today too. They're all great gals.

WOW!!
Loads of Interferencers (Plebans) in NY, I see!

My caption buddy LemonGrrrrrl will be at the Monday's show.
She offered me her extra GA ticket.
O, how I would have loved to gone with her.
Damn, work from keeping me!!

redkat said:
Hi everybody :wave:

Diane L

I read that you saw the boys today :cute:

Yes. It was wonderful. Especially when Bono was standing in front of me, about 2 feet away, and I got to see his baby blue eyes. We didn't make eye contact, and there were A LOT of pushy people who wanted his attention, but it was still great to see him so close up.

And he signs autographs and shook hands with fans in the rain. What a great man.

I hope people meeting Bono are passing on praise of varied setlists and encouraging U2 to continue to add/alternate more songs.

Miringeltje said:

WOW!!
Loads of Interferencers (Plebans) in NY, I see!

My caption buddy LemonGrrrrrl will be at the Monday's show.
She offered me her extra GA ticket.
O, how I would have loved to gone with her.
Damn, work from keeping me!!

Oh, Miri, what a shame you couldn't go! :(

MSG is a destination city, like Vegas and Boston. Fans seem to want to come here because the Garden is considered to be a special place to see a show. For me, it's the closest major arena, so I sort of take it for granted. And as far as personnel and comfort goes, I prefer the Continental Arena in New Jersey.

corianderstem said:
In lieu of continuing in this fun place tonight, I'm going to listen to all my favorite U2 songs ... at very loud volume. This activity may involve dancing and jumping around the living room.

If any of you are my neighbors, especially just below me, I apologize.

Have fun setlisting!

Sounds like a good idea. Saw my upstairs neighbors leave earlier so it won't disturb them... :dance:

do tell diane..what happened???:wink: :drool:

hehehe..nevermind...i just scrolled up!

Isn't his profile to die for? :drool: the scruffy whiskers and Edge's beautiful face...his face is like porcelain! :ohmy:

I just tell you my story one of these days...

Last edited:
Keane is off...

Diane - where is your story, in Pleba? (direct link :reject: )

And if you want to text me, I can PM you my number. I assume I will be here (like I have a life, LOL)

hi all
have had fun with octoberfest already tonight - I :heart: wine :D

more than likely I will not :heart: wine in the morning

If U2 come to Australia and then go on to NZ, I'm going to make it my personal mission to meet the lads and ask them to play One Tree Hill.

Regardless of whether or not they go to NZ, if they're in Australia I'll make my best efforts to pass on to them a booklet about setlists. :lol:

Axver said:
If U2 come to Australia and then go on to NZ, I'm going to make it my personal mission to meet the lads and ask them to play One Tree Hill.

Regardless of whether or not they go to NZ, if they're in Australia I'll make my best efforts to pass on to them a booklet about setlists. :lol:

You need to do a paper about U2 setlist statistics. Maybe for a math class project :).

I had to write a paper for math class in high school. Lord knows what it was about :reject:.

kellyahern said:

You need to do a paper about U2 setlist statistics. Maybe for a math class project :).

I had to write a paper for math class in high school. Lord knows what it was about :reject:.

I had to do a few assignments for maths in high school ... couldn't work U2 into them, though one involved the Joshua Tree National Park! Deliberately chosen by my teacher after watching the JT DVD.

I think I'll just write a piece on U2's sets for the fun of it! :nerd:

kellyahern said:

Where'd you see him? :hyper:

Coming into Madison Square Garden. He was in a van, and got out with his bodyguard John close by. He was the only one who stopped. Larry did wave (but he was in a car with tinted glass, so we only really saw his hand and half his arm, and Adam waved at us. (He's sooo handsome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom