MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theu2fly

Refugee
VERTIGO 2005 // MSG 3 // SETLIST WATCH AND POST PARTY

It's early and I've already started drinking!

Kidding...

I'm expecting some major changes tonight!

Last edited:
:sigh:

I hate it when people don't use the proper format for the thread titles and start the parties too early.

PXT JUST RECIEVED FROM MY WELLINGTON FRIEND WHO TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO THE MSG TO SEE U2 TONIGHT

s5187.jpg

Zooropa1310 said:
What is this... 3 hours before, is that still standard starting time? :|

I'm making a new party soon. Just so the fucking thing's done properly. The standard time is TWO HOURS, people.

Zooropa1310 said:

You seem quite pissed...

Because I like order and this =/= order. Where the fuck is MSG? I know that's the venue's abbreviation, but for goodness' sake, write the name of the city. The thread title should be 'New York III Setlist Watch and Party'.

Either do something properly or don't do it at all. I don't care if people beat me to making the thread as long as it's done the way it's meant to be done. And as long as it's only roughly two hours before showtime!

Holy crap Axver. Get over yourself. I think we can all figure out that this is where the discussion for the setlist is tonight. I'm not playing tonight if you're gonna be this way.

I know it's nothing critically important, but it brings a semblance of order, don't you think? I think it's nice.

Order is nice Avx, but not always....i think most people will get the MSG reference...its just not a big deal...be careful you may give yourself an early heart attack:wink:

if this is a party, I wouldn't want to be here for the "New York III Setlist and BEAT DOWN"

hey axver, do u need me to be a setlist provider at tommorows show or do u guys got someone?

LJT said:
Order is nice Avx, but not always....i think most people will get the MSG reference...its just not a big deal...be careful you may give yourself an early heart attack:wink:

It's just that I like things done properly. That's all. But fine, if everyone else doesn't care, I'll let it slide.

theu2fly said:
Ok, everyone out, I'm gonna create a better one. Just for Axver.

See previous post. I'm clearly making an issue of nothing.

Let's party here. I should go find a photo to continue the Wellington/Auckland war.

Axver said:
I'm making a new party soon. Just so the fucking thing's done properly. The standard time is TWO HOURS, people.

I think you need to relax a bit. There is no rule on how the setlist party threads titles need to be. There is no rule that you are the only one that can start these threads either. Just relax and enjoy the show. It's going to be the same posts inside regardless what the title is.

Axver said:

It's just that I like things done properly. That's all. But fine, if everyone else doesn't care, I'll let it slide.

Mate i like you for all your orderliness:wink:...but really there is no proper way for this kinda thing..it is just a party...do all parties have the same rules? do most parties have any rules?:p

Order has a time and place, but so does relaxing and learning sometimes order can be a bit restrictive..oooh this makes this sound like a FYM topic :hmm:

Axver said:

Because I like order and this =/= order. Where the fuck is MSG? I know that's the venue's abbreviation, but for goodness' sake, write the name of the city. The thread title should be 'New York III Setlist Watch and Party'.

Either do something properly or don't do it at all. I don't care if people beat me to making the thread as long as it's done the way it's meant to be done. And as long as it's only roughly two hours before showtime!

With all due respect Axver, technically I think a reference to MSG or Madison Square Garden should be in the title. Venue information is good for searching.

And anyways, stateside, Madison Square Garden or MSG as its abbreviated is proper. Most people don't say 'We're going to see U2 in New York City', they say, "We're seeing U2 at The Garden,or MSG, or Madison Square Garden' If you're going to put New York, the word 'City' should be in there, too, then.

The Garden/MSG = New York, it's synonymous. No harm, no foul.

No need for semantics to get the party off on the wrong foot!

Last edited:
:shifty:

My source inside the MSG (William) has said there are a few famous celebrities in the house! :hyper:

So far he has seen: Stevie Nicks, The Olsen Twins, Kate Moss (MD Snippet Perhaps) and Jon Stewart.

Here is a pxt... a touch blurry but I think thats Stevie in the GA line. :hyper:

250px-Billy_goat.jpg

I predict by the midpoint of the show there will be a massive smack down where Edge will place a Vulcan Death Grip on Bono, who'll be freaking out about Edge's excessive use of foot pedals/guitar gadgets, claiming Edge is not "in the moment". Also halfway through the show Axver's head will explode and make a gooey gray matter mess on his monitor.
:laugh:

timothius said:

My source inside the MSG (William) has said there are a few famous celebrities in the house! :hyper:

So far he has seen: Stevie Nicks, The Olsen Twins, Kate Moss (MD Snippet Perhaps) and Jon Stewart.

Here is a pxt... a touch blurry but I think thats Stevie in the GA line. :hyper:

250px-Billy_goat.jpg

:lol: Southpark :lol:

And who knew The Olson Twins had musical taste :ohmy:

Daily show rocks, that's why when they crack jokes on Bono its all fun, Stewart has always been a big fan.

timothius said:

250px-Billy_goat.jpg

A Miracle Drug for Kate Moss :lmao:

Now theres a chick who like her cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom