MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

maybe you need to reboot???

i'll try that first, but if that doesn't work, i'm going to claw my face with my guitar picks, lol

or find a good geek support service

timothius said:

WELLINGTON'S TOWN PLANNER POSES WITH SOME KIDDIES

1122439701.jpg

AUCKLAND'S MOST BELOVED SONGWRITER POSES DURING THE PARTY CELEBRATING THE SUCCESS OF HIS LATEST HIT

3195.55081.jpg

Hello all! I'll be in and out early for the show, but should be around for the later portions.

Where's Snoop's date? *cough*cher*cough*sneeze*shudder*collapse*

Maybe they'll open with City of Blinding Lights and close with City Of Blinding Lights?

:wink: :wink:

Yeah, just rebooted, and it still won't work

good thing I can't find my picks :wink:

So I sorta missed the last couple of shows but I was just over at u2.com and noticed that Tattoo Dan was pulled up again during the last show. Anything else happen while I wasn't around?

Lila64 said:
I pity the fool that brings Cher to the party!
people-mrt.gif

A Mr. T smiley! Fantastic.

I pity the MULE that brings Cher to the party.

<-- mule

Be back in a bit; dinner time.

I also predict Love and Peace or Else, or maybe Vertigo to open tonight. Something different, anyway.

Terry Lawless worked for Cher for quite a number of years...actually he had just finished up with her tour when he jumped aboard the Vertigo Tour production start

timothius said:

A YOUNG COUPLE PROUDLY DISPLAY THEIR NEW HOME IN WELLINGTON'S RITZY SUBURBS

rubbish_bin.jpg

AUCKLANDERS BUY MILLIONS OF COPIES OF THE LATEST RELEASE BY THEIR FAVOURITE ACTRESS

hilary%20duff.jpg

timothius said:
:shifty:

My source inside the MSG (William) has said there are a few famous celebrities in the house! :hyper:

So far he has seen: Stevie Nicks, The Olsen Twins, Kate Moss (MD Snippet Perhaps) and Jon Stewart.

Here is a pxt... a touch blurry but I think thats Stevie in the GA line. :hyper:

250px-Billy_goat.jpg

Jon Stewart :cool:

:wave: Hi setlisters. I have a bad cold tonight :reject:.

Lila64 said:
I pity the fool that brings Cher to the party!
people-mrt.gif

Where is Mr. T these days? When I was a kid, I wrote him a fan letter telling him how great he was, and how he was much more than just a muscleman....:|

In response, some 6 months later, I got an A-team postcard with machine-produced autographs...:sad:

timothius said:

THE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AMOUNT OF ALCHOL IT TAKES TO MAKE A WELLINGTONIAN LOOK ATTRACTIVE

Keg%20Storage.jpg

BELIEVED TO CURE ANY AILMENT OR ILLNESS ACCORDING TO LEADING AUCKLAND DOCTORS

0404%20Herbs-b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom