Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:
Aw. :cute: Danke!

It's not so bad, I suppose. A lot to remember, though. I do well on dictations and that's about it. And I haaate memorising the genders of nouns. I get confused between German and Afrikaans a lot...everything in Afrikaans is "die" so when I see a similar German noun, I feel like putting "die" in front of it instead of "der" or "das." Drives me insane.
bitte :wink:

yeah, that's the problem. i hate memorising noun genders too. i hate that german has three genders while every other foreign language has only two! i do pretty well at remember the genders but it's confusing nonetheless. who can remember off-hand what gender a window is supposed to be? :huh:

onebloodonelife said:

but since you know of my Underground Celebrity Mud Wrestling Ring and already drugged my iced tea

I guess I could allow your shenanigans, but NO ONE ELSES

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, that's the problem. i hate memorising noun genders too. i hate that german has three genders while every other foreign language has only two! i do pretty well at remember the genders but it's confusing nonetheless. who can remember off-hand what gender a window is supposed to be? :huh:

Well, in Spanish, window is la ventana :shrug:

My unhelpful tip of the day :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

but since you know of my Underground Celebrity Mud Wrestling Ring and already drugged my iced tea

I guess I could allow your shenanigans, but NO ONE ELSES

Aww, thanks :hug:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day
Original of the Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In the Name of Love)
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Until the End of the World
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Yahweh
Bad / 40 (snippet)

Pop Artist said:
Not sure of your criteria, Axver, but this is what it is...probably the final:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
Original of the Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Pride (In the Name of Love)
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Until the End of the World
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Yahweh
Bad/40

That's redeemed by Bad. I really, really don't like the exclusion of The Electric Co.

Otherwise, it's the same as Ottawa.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool:

EXACTLY. :mad: Who cares if a table is fucking male, female, or neuter? A table is a table!

I wrote "Der Stadt" on the last three tests. :sad: I'm a slow learner when it comes to languages.

Back
Top Bottom