Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
onebloodonelife said:

:hmm: I usually read non-fiction, but I'm really open to anything but romance novels :yuck:

If you like religious books, I’m reading on now called “Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith” by Rob Bell, there is a mention of U2 in it
he also has a website www.nooma.com/

pattip2000 said:

If you like religious books, I’m reading on now called “Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith” by Rob Bell, there is a mention of U2 in it
he also has a website www.nooma.com/

It sounds very interesting from the summary on bn.com, I'll have to check it out.

Where is everybody tonight?

I feel like I'm PARTY-ing all by myself.

You know it's not busy when you're posting 3 times back to back.

:(

Two books I can recommend:Memoirs of a Geisha or The Pillow Book of Sei Shenogon. The second one is a diary of a 14th -15th century courtesan in China. Good stuff.

Sorry, I'm always late! can't type...

Just turned on my cell phone to a text from one of my pals at the show - it read "OMG arcade fire is absolutely incredible!"

Jdragonfly said:
Two books I can recommend:Memoirs of a Geisha or The Pillow Book of Sei Shenogon. The second one is a diary of a 14th -15th century courtesan in China. Good stuff.

Sorry, I'm always late! can't type...

I've been meaning to read Memoirs of a Geisha for a while now...

Pop Artist said:
Just turned on my cell phone to a text from one of my pals at the show - it read "OMG arcade fire is absolutely incredible!"

I so wish I could hear them--it's about time for some good opening bands (though I liked Keane and Institute :up: )
btw, hi everyone! :wave:

Straight from Zootopia (I'm not a member myself, but I'm using some-one else's login info. How wrong is that?) :

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo (With....Un, Deux, Trois, Quatorze) - Some extra Vertigo as usual....a heavy new vocal ad-lib, power finish!
3. ELEVATION
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I am Looking For - In a Little While snippet
'Like to thank Arcade Fire, they are the most extraordinary thing we have seen in a long time'. Bono
6. Beautiful Day
7. Original of the Species (Saying his friends had a little boy, he wants him to be called bono, not likely....)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own (1000's of the lighted plastic flowers given out...lighting up the place red blue green!!!!!)
WOW...bono changed a verse, he loved the multi colored lights big time...
9. Love & Peace (Or Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom