Milan II - Early Launch of the Setlist Party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:

Indeed... new picture is already up at U2.com

3517d.jpg

we get her instead of the heartbeat..????

count me in:wink:

where do you guys see that at u2.com? I'm a member and I don't see it anywhere

edit: nevermind

that might be from last night though because they wouldn't have a full report and everything...I saw that this morning. maybe they put the date wrong?

U2Man said:

Liseleje....beautiful place, don't you think? You know some Danes there?
yes, one of my close friends is from Denmark. Liseleje was so beautiful. We biked all over the coast (did 50km in one day) and boy did my butt hurt :grumpy:

the wedding traditions were awesome...cutting the toes off the socks of the groom? wtf?? and the drinking...and drinking...and drinking...I left for Dublin the morning after the wedding without having slept. :crazy: Danes sure like to toast alot.

Hi Kev! Believe me, I could have taken them added a few more shows here...but she wanted me to actually go to the show. :madspit:

Last edited:
U2Spain said:
Talking about Zooropa... I think Babyface deserves to be played! It's a great song and the few times they played in zooropa tour worked very well.

Seems the band didn't think it worked well, though ...

ruffian said:

yes, one of my close friends is from Denmark. Liseleje was so beautiful. We biked all over the coast (did 50km in one day) and boy did my butt hurt :grumpy:

the wedding traditions were awesome...cutting the toes off the socks of the groom? wtf?? and the drinking...and drinking...and drinking...I left for Dublin the morning after the wedding without having slept. :crazy: You Danes sure like to toast alot.

Hi Kev! Believe me, I could have taken them added a few more shows here...but she wanted me to actually go to the show. :madspit:

Danes never drink......

:wink:

ruffian said:

Hi Barbara! Probably just as well...I've actually been really good and not added anything before Barca:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom