Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
circa1992 said:

Crepes taste so good with either carmel sauce or hot fudge suace :drool: :lol:

or nutella... or melted chocolate period... or just brown sugar and butter...

:drool: I could go on forever...

amerrydeath said:
On the other hand, my friends just kidnapped me and took me to a crepe place in the next town over and mine had honey and strawberries and kiwi :drool:

Er, kiwi is a flightless bird (or capitalised, a person from New Zealand) and I doubt you ate that. Kiwifruit is the fruit.

It bothers me when people say 'kiwi' because I instantly envisage them chomping into a cute little bird with a disproportionately large beak.

don't know if this is from tonight or last night

mexicocity-thumb.jpg

we have some new entries inside the azteca for radio reforma...monica...a real u2 ffan..also if the guys at the radio call her chica fanatica..and a journalist....

and of course our friend of yesterday...jorge....

Axver said:

Er, kiwi is a flightless bird (or capitalised, a person from New Zealand) and I doubt you ate that. Kiwifruit is the fruit.

It bothers me when people say 'kiwi' because I instantly envisage them chomping into a cute little bird with a disproportionately large beak.

:shifty:

Axver said:

Owen Wilson?

Owen_Wilson_i_The_Bi_17860c.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:

and who cropped the pic for you? :hmm: i wonder who could be so sweet to do that for you?

Sweet, huh? Well I know I didn't do it so it's a mystery.

:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

and who cropped the pic for you? :hmm: i wonder who could be so sweet to do that for you?

I bet it was love_u2_adam! :happy:

amerrydeath said:

or nutella... or melted chocolate period... or just brown sugar and butter...

:drool: I could go on forever...

I get to have them every morning for breakfast next week :drool: I can't wait :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom