MERGED-->Propaganda member tix+Prop presale info - which cities on which dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jsuhr

Babyface
Prop presale info - which cities on which dates?

Maybe I'm totally missing something, but have they announced which cities will be on sale tomorrow and which will be next Tuesday? I've looked all over and can't seem to figure it out.

Ticket master has some dates up already. It's kinda weird because they have the Tampa presale listed as this week and several shows before Tampa listed for next week. I think they're still trying to work out the kinks...

They just added the Atlanta date. I clicked on it and the public onsale date is this Saturday, so I guess the presale will be tomorrow for prop. members.
Dang. I'm in class. :|

Edit: They've added the info for the presale now. Yep. Tomorrow. :|

Last edited:
no info yet on which presale for which dates...geez, nothing like waiting till the last minute!

OK.
At this forum I'm used to one-click access to information because someone's usually already asked my question... maybe there aren't many former Prop subscribers around (which is good for us!), resulting in less freaking out about the general lack of info for the prop presale.

an canoe.ca report stated that the ottawa general on sale would be a week saturday...the 19th.

I'm guessing 10AM local time as usual, but there's a glaring lack of info thus far on the Prop presale (we don't even know which dates will be on sale tomorrow yet!).

yep, they did say 10 a.m. local time, but no clues as to what shows you can purchase tomorrow :crazy:

PRESALE SCHEDULE:
**Registered Propaganda Members Presale Begins: Tuesday, 03/15/05 10AM local
**U2.com Members: Unused Codes Presale Begins: Wednesday, 03/16/05 10AM local

Presale tickets can only be purchased each day between the hours of 10AM and 10PM local on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. All presales end Thursday at 10pm local time.

You might want to check Ticketmaster. They have some dates and presale info up.

anyone know about teh washington dates yet, whether they'll be up anytime soon?

digsy said:
anyone know about teh washington dates yet, whether they'll be up anytime soon?

Only the 19th date is up, with a Prop presale tomorrow, and general presale on the 9th.

No general sale date up yet though.

neutral said:
PRESALE SCHEDULE:
**Registered Propaganda Members Presale Begins: Tuesday, 03/15/05 10AM local
**U2.com Members: Unused Codes Presale Begins: Wednesday, 03/16/05 10AM local

Presale tickets can only be purchased each day between the hours of 10AM and 10PM local on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. All presales end Thursday at 10pm local time.

I just have a question. Does "10:00 AM local time" for the presale mean the time it is in the city where the show will be held? I'm going to be buying tickets in another time zone from where I live.

Shaliz said:

I just have a question. Does "10:00 AM local time" for the presale mean the time it is in the city where the show will be held? I'm going to be buying tickets in another time zone from where I live.

Yep. Local time to the city where the show will be (Chicago = 10AM CST, etc.).

hibricc said:
Boston show presale is NEXT week, according to Ticketmaster....

I swear to God this changed since I checked TM this morning. TM is now showing the Boston dates going on sale THIS week, with Prop presale TOMORROW.

Does anyone have the number for Fan Fare? I am a former Prop member who moved 3 years ago, but only received 2 issues. I hear that Fan Fare have a master list of former Prop members who have moved and might be able to receive a Prop code.

Shono said:
Does anyone have the number for Fan Fare? I am a former Prop member who moved 3 years ago, but only received 2 issues. I hear that Fan Fare have a master list of former Prop members who have moved and might be able to receive a Prop code.

here's the number: 1-800-615-1324

Back
Top Bottom