MERGED --> Old Propaganda Members are First in Line!!!+Presale This Tuesday/ Presale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westport

Refugee
Old Propaganda Members are First in Line!!!

Thank God for for this....I'll see you on the floor!!!!

Presale This Tuesday!!!!!

Check your email because U2.com has sent out to every subscriber a presale ticket code and all the neccessary information. The Vertigo Tour Hype has begun!!!!

Please please come back to Edmonton!!!!!

woohoo! You got your email too!
I'm so happy about this!

And just to confirm once and for all - it's 2 tickets per one arena show or 4 tickets per one stadium show.

I JUST put money on my credit card - oh please, I hope it makes it there for tuesday!!

Btw, notice in the email it says different pre-sale dates for different cities?

Right now it looks like just Prop members get to purchase on tuesday as my Prop emails came through but I didnt get one with my normal subscription. Did anyone that is not a Prop U2.com member get a password?

Well, I hope that everybody who paid the $40 gets to buy tickets at the same time...That'd be bullshit if former propaganda members got to buy them earlier...In fact I'd probably ask for my money back being the only reason I spent the $40 on the premium membership was for the first chance at tickets.

Blue Room said:
Right now it looks like just Prop members get to purchase on tuesday as my Prop emails came through but I didnt get one with my normal subscription. Did anyone that is not a Prop U2.com member get a password?

I was a prop member that never got a letter...So i just signed up regularly...I have my code. So don't know if it made a difference.

They've always said that Propaganda members would have the first crack at tickets...

But...

Don't worry, it doesn't look like that's the case after all. My friend isn't a former Prop. member and she has a code that is to be used for the tuesday pre-sale.

ImOuttaControl said:
Well, I hope that everybody who paid the $40 gets to buy tickets at the same time...That'd be bullshit if former propaganda members got to buy them earlier...In fact I'd probably ask for my money back being the only reason I spent the $40 on the premium membership was for the first chance at tickets.

I guess its bullshit because they said when Prop members signed up that they will get priority over everyone else. Sorry :( We will see if it holds true though

Blue Room said:

I guess its bullshit because they said when Prop members signed up that they will get priority over everyone else. Sorry :( We will see if it holds true though

No offense...but I WAS a prop member but couldn't get a code to sign up with...I sure hope I don't get second priority because I didn't get a letter and just decided to pay $40 instead of $20...That doesn't seem fair at all...

Blue Room said:

Well, like I said if that's the case I'll be getting my money back. I'm not a whiner about these sort of things but Propaganda members were already comptensated with a discount to subscribe to U2.com. Everybody who paid the $40 and is a member of u2.com should be able to buy tickets at the same time.

Well, read my post above - non-Prop. members have their codes activated on tuesday too! Don't worry!

Go check out U2.com - my friends all have their codes listed at U2.com even if they haven't received their letters - it's all good...and yes, the codes seem to be unique to everyone!!! Phew!

~crosses fingers~

Edmonton, Edmonton, Edmonton, Edmonton.......

ladywithspinninghead said:
Well, read my post above - non-Prop. members have their codes activated on tuesday too! Don't worry!

Go check out U2.com - my friends all have their codes listed at U2.com even if they haven't received their letters - it's all good...and yes, the codes seem to be unique to everyone!!! Phew!

sorry, I read your post wrong. I guess that's what lack of sleep does to me.

so, question...some people say they got an email with the info on the presale. I didn't I just got the code when i went to u2.com..On the right side...

Can someone help ??? PLEASE!!

I did not get an email. But I got a code when I went to log in.

Does anyone have an estimate as to what time tickets ussually go on sale? Like most of you, I've got to make some arrangements.

ImOuttaControl said:

Well, like I said if that's the case I'll be getting my money back. I'm not a whiner about these sort of things but Propaganda members were already comptensated with a discount to subscribe to U2.com. Everybody who paid the $40 and is a member of u2.com should be able to buy tickets at the same time.

Agreed. I don't see why anyone should have priority. First come on the day, first served.

(I better hurry up and buy that U2.com membership ...)

I was thinking about that too actually lol. :slant: I don't know if I really have the cash to buy another membership by Monday then buy a batch of tickets the next day though. :madspit:

Last edited:
LuminousTimes said:
I was a prop member that never got a letter...So i just signed up regularly...I have my code. So don't know if it made a difference.

Same here.

So is the presale just for the opening night.. or all shows or what? :::confused::

Back
Top Bottom