MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YBORCITYOBL said:

That's how I felt when I first moved here, I grew up in New England - talk about different. It felt like I was on Vacation every day for about 10 months after moving here.

It's great though I don't miss the awful winters.

I found the change really hard to contend with, which is sad, as I think Orlando had alot to offer - I ended up having to come home (I was meant to move out there last year) because I found it too much.

Looking back though, I would like to try Orlando again at some point in the future - i'm just not too sure the time was right.

what's the point... this will be the same one as the Twickenham or the one before Croke 1...

:eyebrow:

Belive me... NO CRUMBS TONIGHT

VertigoGal said:

I agree...I think Live8 might see Crumbs and after that I think they might start breaking out a few new songs...:hmm:

But when would they have had time to practice crumbs. They need some practice live. Maybe tonight they'll try it out.

kellyahern said:

There's supposed to be a point? :yikes:

I thought this was just random silliness with the setlist mixed in :wink:

cat vomit, rugby, dentists, the pro and cons of Florida . . .

My cat did just throw up twice for the record. Yeah I don't believe there is supposed to be a point other than fun:wink:

beau2ifulday said:

:hyper:

I think that or Miracle Drug, for sure.

No they won't, I'm afraid. If Bono and co. don't dare playing it in front of us, they certainly won't do it either in front of a couple of billion viewers, they'll play something "safe".

U2Man said:

Hey dork, I bet you're looking forward to REM at live 8?
I was tickled when I discovered there's going to be a webcast so I'll actually be able to see some of Live 8. We caught the REM tour when it came through Atlanta last year. My friend is in their fan club and we had seats 3rd row dead center. It totally felt like Michael was staring at us the whole time and I was totally paranoid about it.

redkat said:

My cat did just throw up twice for the record. Yeah I don't believe there is supposed to be a point other than fun:wink:

oh there's a point alright:flirt:

:wink:

U2Man said:

No they won't, I'm afraid. If Bono and co. don't dare playing it in front of us, they certainly won't do it either in front of a couple of billion viewers, they'll play something "safe".

In which case, there's a larger likelyhood they'll opt for Miracle Drug.
It seems that a good number of songs from HTDAAB would fit in with the mood of the concert anyway :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom