MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

umm no...unless she is short and blonde, i do know an alex who is short and blonde. but i doubt its her, lol..

still a small world tho

I'm pretty sure she is short (her mom is really short) and last time I saw her she was blonde...I swear! it's probably not the same person though! (but how weird would that be..)

I hated U2 when I was 14! It was JT/RH era and I thought they were the worst band in the world! :stupidgirl: :mad: I went to every heavy metal concert on the planet that summer and if I would have been a U2 fan I could have seen them on the Joshua Tree tour :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lila64 said:

You feel old? I remember working at a record store in the early 80s and bringing in all the new bands, including U2!!! I'm older! Check my name and today's date!

:wink:

Lila, that was a cool year :wink:

Queen Bee said:
frobaby2.jpg

:lmao: !!!!

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Abraham
Bullet the Blue Sky / Johnny / Hand that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
~Encore 1~
The Fly
Until The End Of The World (no bull fight)
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

Lila64 said:

You feel old? I remember working at a record store in the early 80s and bringing in all the new bands, including U2!!! I'm older! Check my name and today's date!

:wink:

Yes, you, Ruff, Diane, etc, are all older than me...but that does not make me any younger!

:)

But, it's old timers like Ruffian and I spanning the states, and even the globe in her case....to go see their favorite band as many times as possible. That's the act of a person with the vigor of youth, birth certificate be damned!!!

dazzledbylight said:
u2 dork you live i n Athens?

had a friend a long time ago...got to visit 'lanta & athens...in summer 84... first time I ever saw.....Kudzu!!!:huh:

and shacks with tin roofs and that was serious, too} and the HYatt had only opened reccently then-- down there! took the 'outside' elevator!

We still have a boat load of kudzu and if you look really hard you can find the shacks. You'll all be sad to know that the B-52's love shack just recently burnt down.:sad:

No spoken words said:

Yes, you, Ruff, Diane, etc, are all older than me...but that does not make me any younger!

:)

But, it's old timers like Ruffian and I spanning the states, and even the globe in her case....to go see their favorite band as many times as possible. That's the act of a person with the vigor of youth, birth certificate be damned!!!

best midlife crisis EVER! :D
and i'm still younger than Bono. In Chicago when I saw him, I said "Thank GOD you're finally here--till you showed up I was the oldest one."

Wow, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses....cannot claim it's one of my favorites, but, still, that would have made me smile, to hear that in concert. Good for Axver, he got a real nice mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom